Re: The Sims Mobile Update - November 26th, 2018 Patch Notes

by simprincessrealm

Original Post

@simprincessrealm it's still bad.

Message 111 of 117 (1,529 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I agree better Marketing could have been put into place , they should also had a video guide to the changes coming maybe it would made customers more aware then customers could decide if they want to use it or not.

Message 112 of 117 (1,513 Views)

★ Apprentice
I say the same thing and I even write to EA about it but there not listening to us until they start losing players.
Message 113 of 117 (1,352 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi Everyone ,

I agree this is wrong better customer service could be put into place but please realize this may not be a EA issue it could be a Cloud issue, Software conflicts, Operating systems like Windows 10. Until the source is found EA may not be the issue which then we are relying on other companies and these companies may choose to fix it at a later date.

IT work over 24/7 with DNS attacks, Security issues sometimes game technical issues have to be put aside to deal with other issues.

Until the source is coding, a service or cloud it could take a while to fix for example do you know this code:

<style> Background : Pink ; ]

</style> 

Have you ever coded HTML/ CSS or Ruby so many computer languages cause one too many gaming problems for the amount of staff.

This isn't EA this is Silicon Valley and we know what thats like remember when Windows Xbox cloud service was down on Christmas day?

Too many high end tech we need more IT and stem education to fix a growing issue so companies have what they need to help bring games on faster.

Sincerely

~PrincessRey~

Message 114 of 117 (1,338 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I completely Agree but then there are third world problems this is a game not real life perhaps its Time I get my priorities in order I'm volunteering and spending less time on these forums.

Message 115 of 117 (1,269 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Happy new year  Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 116 of 117 (1,263 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Happy New year to you I hope you're year is filled with much Joy and success!
~PrincessRey~
Message 117 of 117 (1,252 Views)