Re: The Sims Mobile Update - November 26th, 2018 Patch Notes

by doctorann000

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

You wrote you would fix the horrible update "asap". How long is it going to take??? Are we getting back our missing walls floors and outer walls? Why can't you just write more information to us??? 

How can you treat your players so bad? Players that has spent A LOT of money and time in this game, players that used to really like sims? 

Message 91 of 117 (2,837 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@Mackenzies1 @I'm just gonna jump in quickly for EA and answer this

How long is it going to take? - month until maybe never

Are we getting back our missing walls floors and outer walls? - LOL try to contact the support, they're definitely not ganna be able to help you

Why can't you just write more information to us? - contact the support, it's great

How can you treat your players so bad? - uhm, yeah... but we really need your money 

Message 92 of 117 (2,809 Views)

★★★★ Novice

True

Message 93 of 117 (2,774 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

A patch just uploaded and ALL my missing building materials - interior walls, exterior walls, flooring, etc.  ARE BACK!!! Was not expecting them back. Wow! #friyay #tgif   

Message 94 of 117 (2,677 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

THANK YOU FOR LISTENING EA... Now can you please do something about the prices of things? 

The pricing is really over the top crazy.  It's like an eBay seller who has a different currency gets lost in translation and lists a $10 toy for $2,500.  I doubt anyone who's playing this game is super rich. 

Message 95 of 117 (2,670 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I totally agree about the prices. I'm not buying anything right now. It's way to expensive!! 

Message 96 of 117 (2,662 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Furthermore... we likely would buy more if it was affordable so setting prices high to make dollars is not very smart.  Make it affordable to be nice - you'll still make the dollars and we will get to have the things we want.  

I've bought some things for $20.00 - like a jacuzzi - what was wrong with me?  And I'm offered more jacuzzi's all the time but I do not buy them.  I'm ashamed I bought a $20.00 jacuzzi for a game on my phone. But if you set it at say, $5.00, I'd bite the bullet more and now I'd probably have 5.  That's $25.00 and I'd still be an idiot but not ashamed - I'd have 5 jacuzzi's and I'd feel pretty good.

Message 97 of 117 (2,653 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Even if you want to buy the whole item you still have to pay for different colours. Yes the prices are lower than they were but it doesn’t justify the prices for colours.

For example, the hair is now 85 simcash for ‘normal’ colour and 250 for ‘crazy’ colour. It’s better than 372 but come on! Please see the screenshots below. 

The thinking behind it might be something like this “oh look I really don’t want to lower the price that much, let’s do half of the colours slightly cheaper but people will still need to spend exactly £4.99 to get the other half. Less than £10 but still will do. Oh man I’m genius!”

I really can’t imagine what sort of person would pay real money after the second attempt to fool users and backstab them again. Well played EA, well played. 

What’s coming next? Paying for registration and the app? Paying for getting a house to live in? Paying to say your name EA? 

#simsNObile

Message 98 of 117 (2,634 Views)

★ Guide
I'm glad the missing items are back but you still didnt put the items back to normal. I like it that we pay once and get different color options. I like changing my sims clothes and having different color options. And if I want to change the color of my house items. Cant do that with this change please I'm banging you change it back. I love this game
Message 99 of 117 (2,613 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Why don't we just give bad reviews in play store instead? Let everyone knows about this and just make EA bankrupt for good.. i paid some cash too and the sweet sweet revenge i want is for EA to bankrupt lol. I mean EA is well known for this kind of issues so it's not so surprising, the best thing we can do is just to ignore their products.

#BegoneEA

Message 100 of 117 (2,550 Views)