Re: The Sims Mobile Update - November 26th, 2018 Patch Notes

by star0kiss

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Yes I remodel my house everyday after we got the update I lost all my bought floors and wallpapers you can’t even buy them anymore they just aren’t there.. ticking me off

Message 81 of 117 (2,015 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@katclawsx3 wrote:

@Mai653 wrote:

Hey guys, EA finally spoke up on this subject:

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheSimsMobile/status/106765297974074982

What do ya'll think??

The last time they promised us a fix the outcome was the winter update! 🤔

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Honestly,  their response sounds like a lot of backpedaling to me. 

IF EA had been listening to us in the first place, they probably wouldn’t have this cluster**** of a backlash that they do now, on Social media and the bad reviews on the app stores. 

Nothing will I’ll be done until it hits them in the pocketbook   JMHO  

100% this is an “OH, now were screwed” tweet from their media dept in response to the #SimsNObile thats going viral across socials.  Just type it into google and you’ll see what i mean.  There is NO WAY that those prices etc were accidental, although they were honest with one thing in that tweet... it is definitely “NOT RIGHT”.

@ShaNoodle9 proved that they are lying with their ‘oops, Sorry!’ Attempt because, as mentioned, they were a part of the beta testing group and witnessed this exact change being planned.  Mistake my * EA.  That tweet is a flat out lie and yet another slap in the face to us, who you clearly believe to be to stupid to realise.

A complete rollback (as unlikely as that is) and a MAJOR fix to all of the glitches in the game may make it enjoyable again and entice me to return to a game i once spent so many hours escaping into, but until IF/when that actually happens (emphasis being on the IF), it will be staying in the cloud for me.  Having said that, if i were to return, they wouldn’t get another cent of real money off me again, regardless of how awesome they spout about  new deal being... á la - 

‘Ooooh here’s 40% of these really expensive things!  Here grab them now, because once we implement the new update and completely screw you over, you’re gonna need every simoleon, simcash and cupcake you can possibly get a hold off!  Look at how generous we are to our loyal players!!’

I love how long it took... (How many pages of complaints to this update?) before we got any form of response from them.   How’s that shot in the foot feeling EA?

Oh and dont forget to keep all of your complaints into the one thread please, because they simply cannot keep up with the overwhelming amount of all of them and it makes the game look really bad for any poor, uninformed new players joining, to see such an insane amount of complaints about the game.

#SimsNObile

[Edited by EA_Mai - keep in mind the forum rules]

Message 82 of 117 (2,018 Views)

★★ Novice

With all the bugs that came up since the last event and have not yet been fixas, this is just like putting gazeline on the fire. 

It’s so caluclated on wich colors are used the most.

Everything costs way way WAY more now

had a look on my friends game that had not made the update yet and the items cost the same except now you need to buy the colors. That is really a low blow. But I guess that is EA for you. 

Have you also noticed how close the x to not buy the color is to buying it. It’s made to be able to miss click.

Message 83 of 117 (2,000 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

WHY ARE THE WORK SHIFTS NOW LONGER?? What used to take 34 minutes for a quick shift now takes 43? Why????  #simsNObile

Message 84 of 117 (1,981 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
I came back to the forms to just say what everyone clearly now knows. The developers working on the sims mobile have clearly lost their morals shown by this last update. I hope people uninstall this game after this. idk how EA expects long term to keep this game profitable when most people stop playing before they reach level 50. And then there's the small percent of those who do make it to over level 40, but eventually stop playing because of technical issues, boredom, etc. And then put something like this in the game. idk about everyone else, but this is the nail in the coffin for me. idk was the point not long term but instead to just squeeze out as much money as possible at the beginning and then let the game go to sh!t?
Message 85 of 117 (1,920 Views)

Hero

@EA_Mai, your original post still has a link to create a new report. Can you please edit and add the link to  [Open] Having to pay for items that are already owned?

@EA_Mai wrote:

@SalixCat wrote:

@EA_Mai  I opened a bug report yesterday specifically for the mask, reward from Spirited Friendship. This is an item I have unlocked, owned and used in every color available before the update yesterday. I guess that for practical reasons the subject of my bug report was changed and now it's [Open] Having to pay for items that are already owned. There it is, I've paid for this item and, as you said, it should work as before the update. Do you need a new bug report from me? 

No, no need for a new one, that one is perfect! Missed the link to that report when I was writing my post - added it now - thanks @SalixCat!

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 86 of 117 (1,868 Views)

EA app Team

@SalixCat wrote:

@EA_Mai, your original post still has a link to create a new report. Can you please edit and add the link to  [Open] Having to pay for items that are already owned?

@SalixCat I think you might be checking the quotes, not my post itself?

Message 87 of 117 (1,827 Views)

Hero

@EA_Mai wrote:

@SalixCat wrote:

@SalixCat I think you might be checking the quotes, not my post itself?

Thats's right Thumbs up

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 88 of 117 (1,825 Views)

★ Guide
Anyone know when the new quest starts?
Message 89 of 117 (1,789 Views)

★★ Apprentice

With the new quest, will I be able to get/place new items when I’ve already reached an item limit? And will you expand it in the new update of this new update? I’ve still have lots of free slots to open and hasn’t finished decorating my house. I can’t even place the party decorations. 

Message 90 of 117 (1,715 Views)