Re: The Sims Mobile Update - November 26th, 2018 Patch Notes

by MithHouse

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

They are going to be quite until we get our voices heard. Loud and clear. Help join the fight! Use #SimsNObile on any social media platform

Get the word out!! Make our voices heard!!
We do NOT accept this EA!
#SimsNObile

Message 41 of 117 (1,535 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Yes I have given them a 1 star review on App Store! I just can’t even play it anymore. Having to pay for * over and over again.. whatever. To think I spent on a lot of money on this game. Shame on me. Won’t make that mistake again.
Message 42 of 117 (1,529 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I guess the only way to hear them actually talk and improve something is ‘not so great rating’ at the App/Google/any store. I’ve done my part already: 1/5 stars wouldn’t recommend #simsNObile

[Edited by EA_Mai - removing quote for containing inappropriate language]

Message 43 of 117 (1,516 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

So disappointed.  Ripped off.  I spent stupid dollars on this game and was really loving it and sort of forgiving the glitches... excited for the Holiday event and then I quickly noticed ALL my favorite interior walls, exterior walls and flooring disappeared.  PAID for items.  I'm so sad. I'm so mad.  I'm betting you can do nothing about it, correct?   Just let us know so we can grieve over this tragedy of this game.  You hooked us in and then robbed us.  Even left some of our Sims naked.  

Message 44 of 117 (1,498 Views)

[ Edited ]

@MithHouse I heard others complain about EA before and I didn't understand where that was coming from until now. Usally Someone who has connections to EA would be replying but nothing.. It's like they are afraid to respond.  What I liked about this update is basically

How they sorted out the clothes (not the whole paying for one color and then an extra hidden fee)

How parts of the map are covered in snow

And that's basically it...

And since these glitches are still here and another event is coming. It's going to be a huge pain. The event glitch isn't as annoying when ur not on a timed event. U get free simoleons and XP but that's the only plus.

Message 45 of 117 (1,322 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

If this game was a person, I would’ve throat punched ‘em at least 20 times in the last week. Seriously someone needs to get their ish together! I’m pretty sure “ updates” are supposed to make things better not worse.....Then again look at all of our input, instead of using some of our ideas to help improve you guys do the exact opposite. You might as well edit everything in the App Store....cause at this point all it is, is FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! So EA how about just do your job and fix these problems. In the meantime If anyone is looking for me I’ll be out picking up my dogs * with my money.. at this point it seems like it’d be put to better use than spending it on this game.🤔

[Edited by EA_Mai - removing inappropriate language]

Message 46 of 117 (1,463 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Mai653 wrote:

@whackywhippet234

Well the update they rolled out should be pretty much the same on all devices. I'm on iOS, but I know android players facing the same issues. Yeah the red dot thing happens for me to, but no you don't have to buy hats or clothing to make it go away. You just have to open each and every item list and just view it and then the red dot goes away *rolls eyes*. They never make it easy do they!

Ah yes and the sale is a ruse. They make you pay separately for each coloured item and then pay again for the item itself, so in the end you're paying more! But no one from EA has clarified that yet, I had posted requesting for an explanation. I wish someone from EA would say something to all the posts that people have been writing all this while.

Hahahaha you cant seriously be surprised by the lack of response?!  They only respond when and if they choose to and generally when theres a major issue, such as this, they dont give two (Removed Swearing) about all of their extremely loyal customers that theyve just screwed over ONCE AGAIN.  All of the new changes are absolutely horrendous to say the very least.  I have the same issue with that stupid red dot that wont disappear no matter how many times i go into that section.  I think you’ve just given me my answer though, because its the internet Icon hobby thats giving me grief (along with the hats). I dont know what the deal is with the hats, but they expect me to pay 4K for a table and chair i already own, which I’m assuming given your earlier post, is because, god forbid, i changed the chair to a colour that suits my houses colour scheme.  How dare i try to personalise my game!  I have two accounts that i play on across two different iPads and have spent money on both.  My main is at level 50 and thankfully as i want it, however i still have 6 plots to clear, which now will cost me when i do thanks to us now having to pay for what we’ve already spent real and in game cash on.  The other account is only at level 26 or something and has so much land to clear and a very empty wardrobe etc.  Theres no point me playing that now because i wont ever progress without spending actual cash which will NEVER happen again.  

If there are any game developers out there, now would be the perfect time to launch a game as close to this as legally possible, that doesnt rip off your loyal customers.  I’ll happily move across to it as I’m sure many other would.

Time to check the App Store, i say.  I wonder how many EA staff would come running to the forums to help if suddenly all of their player base disappeared?  Maybe thats what needs to happen to make these outrageously greedy people (not the word i’d Choose, but keeping it forum friendly) just how egregious these changes and their lack of response to them has been.  

#SimsNObile

The only helpful posts through all of this last month of screw ups were from forum members of Hero status, well actually the only one i saw try to help constantly was @Phantomlover1717 who tried to respond and help on every thread she saw needed it.  ONE member of this community that they value enough to give Hero status too, yet they let her hang out to dry while she tries to clean up the mess they made all alone.  I personally want to thank you @Phantomlover1717 for everything you have tried to do to help us all, when you are not employed by EA and are simply another player who wants everyone else to be able to enjoy this game.

(Removed profanity, please keep to the rules) - Atic  

Message 47 of 117 (1,448 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@whackywhippet234 wrote:

@cam1panthers I have a feeling that instead of them fixing this, they will disable this thread.

100%

Message 48 of 117 (1,451 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
We can just start a new thread.
Message 49 of 117 (1,522 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I thought having to pay extra for another color for the same item was a VIRUS OR MALWARE on my phone 🤦‍♂️🤣 While I'm mad about the update screwing up EVERYTHING, I'm actually kind of glad to know that it's just EA trying to squeeze every last single red blooded cent there is out of us like any other random Tues of the year! So.... I'm both mad and glad??? 🤔 

Message 50 of 117 (1,515 Views)