by Hossein-Ajax

Original Post

Re: The Sims Mobile Update - May 2nd, 2018 Patch Notes

★★★★★ Newbie
That worked!!!! Thank you for helping me, when the tech team couldn't lol
Message 11 of 42 (1,147 Views)

★ Guide

My sim should do this marriage quest with another player or i can do this quest with NPC?

Message 12 of 42 (1,123 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@SimGuruMaaike

Hi,

Why the amount of luxe tickets is changed after this update?

It's so bad ...

Max level problems added ...

Message 13 of 42 (1,056 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I love the update and gold bathroom stuff but as I was getting it the toilet disappeared and I can't find it to purchase it.
Message 14 of 42 (1,029 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice
One major change since the update is that they have greatly reduced the chances of earning any super or luxe tickets. Now there’s a dial with a chance of earning them and the quantity of these tickets with a chance of earning them is reduced to 1 from what used to be a definite reward of 8 or more. Not mentioned anywhere in the updates. Also they made sure you spent all your existing super home tickets by adding the exorbitantly priced gold bathroom set that pops up as soon as you update. Good going EA.
Message 15 of 42 (1,008 Views)

★ Apprentice
Totally agree with this, New update has totally destroyed the game and not worth playing anymore.
Message 16 of 42 (1,006 Views)

★ Guide
Ea looks like does not care about players needs
... Why luxe tickets are so low for max levels ?
Why there is no changes for max levels .. game is so boring ...
Also i thick the good upbringing buff is removed because I have kids and babies but no event appears for them after the update
The daily job is useless for max levels
The new quests for getting new lifestyle is so impossible for me at least ...
And so many other blame for max levels
Please ea makes game better ... Not destroying it
Message 17 of 42 (983 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Hossein-Ajax the good upbringing trait is working perfectly for me and hasn’t changed since the update. It must be a bug in your game so I’d suggest you contact support directly for help on that.
Message 18 of 42 (956 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
This thread has been really helpful so far because admin read it and feedback all our ideas and issues from the update to the creators and the second update fixed and added some great new features, that I personally think has made it even more enjoyable to play.

I don’t know what level is considered high, but I’m almost level 33 and the new quests have been a fantastic addition for me. I honestly can’t see how the game could be considered ruined at all.
Before the update I had maxed out all the quests except land expansion, but now there’s heaps for me to work on and good rewards for completing them Although I had noticed that red line building up to luxe tickets instead of awarding them straight out, but I often get them from the videos so it’s not so bad and is just one more thing to work towards which keeps me playing more to earn them.
Message 19 of 42 (951 Views)

★★ Pro
I just love the marriage quest. Wish I would have checked it out earlier. Despite using cupcakes, I probably won’t get to step 15 before it’s over. Hopefully they will leave the quest even without the honeymoon suite?? It is adorable. I don’t even usually marry my sims because I don’t have room to move them in anyway and I can have kids at relationship level 3 anyway. But one of my newly promoted sims met a guy at a party and off we went. It is so fun to do this challenge. I’m on 12 of 15 but these 7 hour steps make me think I won’t get to the end. Anyone know if it is going away or just the bedroom furniture reward?

I am going to add this photo to the favorite pics thread too- it was “dance aerodynamically” in Step 11- the night to barely remember.
Message 20 of 42 (940 Views)