Re: The Sims Mobile Update - February 25th, 2019 Patch Notes

by DBrick01

Original Post

★★★★ Expert

@purrsian73 So, sorry to hear that! Did you have your game connected to Facebook, EA account or Google Play? If you did, you may be able to retrieve your game. 

Message 21 of 37 (1,210 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you so much! I did try logging in to FB but it started me over. I am working with EA now to help. Hopefully this works out! Thanks again everyone for your help😁🤗☺️

Message 22 of 37 (1,141 Views)

@MrsJDB69 never heard of that before Could you open a new post in the bug forum for this?

You can find the bug forum over here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/the-sims-mobile-bug-reports-en

The bug forum has a small list with questions which might just help to solve the problem! 

Some screenshots might be helpful in this case.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 23 of 37 (1,139 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Thank you for the update. There is a lot I like. Seeing levels (especially hobbies) when I click on that hobby item is helpful.  Delaying kids growing up. GREAT!  I did not like grown people walking around my house not contributing.  I would rather have 50 toddler swaying back and forth than a grown person doing crunches in my house. Irked me something bad.

There is a bug. I will report it under bug.  Regarding putting the kids to bed. 

Message 24 of 37 (1,091 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I think the game needs more functions so it does not stop

Something like supernatural beings and more frequent updates!

Message 25 of 37 (1,070 Views)

How do we retire a sim? I don't see that button anywhere. And i find it annoying how the clothing is set up but i guess I'll get used to it. Frown
Message 26 of 37 (1,057 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@whackywhippet234 

Hello

I do not not know all the names so please forgive me.

If you click on your sim tab, you get three white tabs: clothing, person, and a car.  

Click on the clothing tab, you get four white tabs at the top (a book, conversation box, circle/sticker, and a hexagon).

Click on the hexagon.  This is where you can change your Sim's traits as well as retire them if they are ready.

Message 27 of 37 (982 Views)

★★★ Novice

I want to report a bug: I still have the SAVE THE LAST DANCE quest visible in my goals list (PLACE THE WALL MIRROR), but I have already placed it and even finished the whole quest. I put it in my inventory and tried to place it back but nothing changes. Thank you

Message 28 of 37 (968 Views)

@Dimisfl  

This sounds like a bug. Could you open a new post in the bug forum for this?

You can find the bug forum over here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/the-sims-mobile-bug-reports-en

The bug forum has a small list with questions which might just help to solve the problem! 
Some screenshots would be helpful!

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 29 of 37 (961 Views)

★ Novice

It still doesn’t work for me

Message 30 of 37 (862 Views)