Re: The Sims Mobile Update - February 25th, 2019 Patch Notes

by HatsuneLotus

Original Post

The Sims Mobile Update - February 25th, 2019 Patch Notes

EA Live QV Team

Hi, Simmers! This is a HUGE update, so take a seat and kick up your heels because we have a lot to share with you!

Create a Sim 2.0

We have done a complete makeover of the shopping and styling experience for Sims! Peruse fashions by brand, browse the full-screen store catalog, and dress up your Sims from a dedicated closet. Also, you now can access Create a Sim directly from the main game.

Makeovers

Speaking of makeovers, you now have the freedom to customize toddlers, children, and ALL the adults in your household plus the game’s Sims around town. Similar to Create a Sim for your playable Sims, toddlers and children start with some free options so you can begin customizing immediately. The small makeover fee of Life Tickets (formerly known as Heirloom Tickets) is waived if you purchase an item during the makeover.

Birthdays and Household Management

Continuing the theme of customization, you now have better control over family dynamics. Offspring no longer grow older automatically - YOU choose when they grow up once they are old enough. Elders no longer move out without your approval. The new flow for these actions should reduce the chance of accidental birthdays and retirements!  You also can have multiple babies in your household at a time as long as you have multiple bassinets. If your household becomes too full, you now can remove any Sims who have overstayed their welcome.

Stylist Story

We have added a new Stylist Story called “A Cut Above” that takes your Sim through the experience of being a hairstylist. This is the first story that requires the completion of another story, the “Trending Now” fashion story. It’s available in the Fashion Studio in Market Square. Purchase the Stylist Chair at the venue to begin! There also is a companion quest to earn special items.

General Story Updates

We have made some tweaks to the pacing and interface for stories and relationships so your progress is clearer.

Key Bug Fixes

• Improved notch support on various Android devices
  • Fixed an issue with offspring who refused to grow up

Thanks for reading, and all your continued support of The Sims Mobile!

- SimGuruPaul

Message 1 of 37 (9,560 Views)

EA Live QV Team

I wanted to let you know we have a small visual bug in the newest version of the game (13.0.0.247063). When you visit a party the interactions won't display how much party energy they cost. It will be 1 party energy per interaction. We're sorry about this and we're working on fixing this bug.

Message 2 of 37 (9,536 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Guys please check the graphics on iPad pro 11inch versus the android graphics. iPad is near on unviewable and cant make out many items even on zoom in. Where as android..I'm using the Samsung s9 is crisp/clear and viewable. 

Is there a reason? or a fix in the works.

Aaron

Message 3 of 37 (9,368 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@azzajk29 Have you updated the game to the latest version on the iPad? If you have, can you show me a picture of what you're seeing? 

Message 4 of 37 (9,363 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Unfortunately it says file size too large.

But is there a way to send it somewhere else?

if you have access to an iPad you will see the graphic difference.

aaron 

Message 5 of 37 (9,354 Views)

★★★ Novice

So we have lost some items from the Halloween event that we worked so hard to achieve and also the leaf earrings we actually paid real life money on...this doesn't sound too different than older updates when Maxis was still in the picture. Another update I won't do in fear of losing my things.

Message 6 of 37 (9,309 Views)

★ Guide

This update looks good. Not happy that the stylist profession was shoved in to a space that's already really tight for me, would have been nice if market square was updated with a new building instead. Please work on inventory updates, would like a better way to locate items and search options at home for decorating,

Message 7 of 37 (9,280 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I’m happy for the most part, but some items have gone missing, the skirt from the back to school event is gone, and also the leaf earrings that we paid for are missing, that’s what I’ve noticed so far. I do like the new clothes and the option to customize our kids, but we cant change their body shapes or physical traits. I’d like that option as well. This is better though. So glad my kid grew up!

Message 8 of 37 (9,251 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Still, trying out this update. Looks good so far...

Message 9 of 37 (9,201 Views)

★★★ Guide

@NeonBanana10 the back to school skirt should be in your closet

file.jpeg

Message 10 of 37 (9,175 Views)