The Sims Mobile-Sims moving in

by CamillaCho

Original Post

The Sims Mobile-Sims moving in

★★ Novice

My sim was in a relationship with my friends sim, and asked her sim to move in. My friend got the request and approved it. Her other sim was in a relationship with my other sim, so she asked my sim to move in,  but I never got the request. She has tried asking again, but it is grayed out and says she has already asked this sim to move in. Is there anyway for her to resend the request, or for me to approve it? (Without having to use her other other sim and start a relationship and have to get to level 8 all over again)

Message 1 of 10 (831 Views)

Re: The Sims Mobile-Sims moving in

Hero
@CamillaCho Unfortunately requests can only be sent once. Was your Sim passive when your friend sent the request?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 10 (779 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@SalixCat If I could ask, does that mean, if we ask for a Sim we’ve been having a relationship with, who we met when they were active, and then unbeknownst to us they made that Sim passive, does that mean we have no access to that Sim anymore?
When the person gets the request, if they want to say yes, they literally have to go to the trouble of taking their Sim out of storage first?
Message 3 of 10 (764 Views)

★★ Novice

My Sim was passive, thank you for letting me know.

Message 4 of 10 (728 Views)

Hero

@CamillaCho I've read on social media about a player who succeeded to send the request again when the Sim who was going to move in was made active again.

Could you try and see if this works?

@CharlieDaisy12 Only active Sims can move from a household to another by request from another player. If the Sim is not active, the request will not be valid. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 5 of 10 (677 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have tried that already, unfortunately it did not work, but thank you for the suggestions. My sim is now happily retired, and has been simply removed from my household.

Message 6 of 10 (671 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@NatRomanoff21 Also this is my other account, in case you are confused.
Message 7 of 10 (665 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@SalixCatthis affects me greatly. What I need to know is, is it even worth it to put in a request anymore when they could easily have put their Sim away already by the time you get to relationship lvl 8?

Message 8 of 10 (661 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@CharlieDaisy12 There is a chance the sim could be passive, but you won’t know unless you know the sims owner in real life
Message 9 of 10 (656 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Wow. This is going to be really tough. I’ve gotten maybe 40% of my requests so far, but I feel like this is going to bring that number way down. That and the fact that I just won’t be giving up my favorite Sims. I don’t have to anymore. So why would anyone else? I don’t think they will. But I’m so tired of being a single mom.😟. Does anyone have any ideas on how to get around this one? How to improve my chances of having a Sim move in?

Message 10 of 10 (635 Views)