The Sims Mobile - Quality of Life Update patch notes

by SimGuruMaaike

Original Post

Rif.: The Sims Mobile - Quality of Life Update patch notes

★★★★★ Apprentice

@SalixCat I don't think the prices have changed? Many of the prices (especially clothes, hair, etc.) have increased dramatically. 

Message 21 of 31 (1,089 Views)

Re: The Sims Mobile - Quality of Life Update patch notes

★ Guide

BORED, BORED, BORED!!! 😴 

When will there be something to do for those of us who are advanced players?!?! All I do is get on to do daily rewards and leave. Llama zoom has left a bad taste in my mouth and that’s all there is to do really. 🤢 Add some new hobbies,more land and lifestyle titles. IM BORED!!! 😑

Message 22 of 31 (1,077 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@SalixCat thank you for your help yesterday, I think I was looking in the wrong spot in the storage. Found my other three heirloom cases today. Thank You. 😃

Message 23 of 31 (1,077 Views)

★★★ Pro

@Stevev363 if you're bored, go play SIMS 4!!!!

Better yet go outside and play. Fresh air will make you feel better. 😍

Message 24 of 31 (1,071 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Wow, thank you so much for reorganizing the storage, I was really looking forward to it! Great job! 

Other things are not very relevant to me as I am level 50 and completed all careers, hobbies and relationship stories. 

Also I don't see any Wumples quest yet. Will it appear later? In fact I don't have any quests available for very long time, is it normal?

Anyway, storage changes are awesome, now I can try to rebuild my house.

Message 25 of 31 (1,058 Views)

Hero
You're welcome @givememore86! Hope you can display now all your heirlooms.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 26 of 31 (1,043 Views)

@simsville17 the Wumples quest will come a bit later. They didn't want to overwhelm people with 5 quests at once. We've had a lot of reruns lately.
This so the Maxis studio had some time to hand the game over to the Firemonkeys studio: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/The-Sims-Mobile-Moves-to-the-Land-Down-Under/m-p/7862349#...

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 27 of 31 (1,036 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Oh, ok. No problem, just checking if it was planned or I have problems with my app. Thank you!
Message 28 of 31 (1,030 Views)

★ Apprentice

I am SO happy with the new storage! I still wish we could delete items we don't want, but having it organized is such a huge improvement. I absolutely hate the llamazoom truck, but being able to get tasks done more quickly is nice, too. I look forward to the new quests. I'm level 50 so I've completed most of them. 🙂

Message 29 of 31 (988 Views)

★★★ Guide

Just wanted to say that I’m super happy with the quality of life update. The storage changes has made life so much easier, making it much more fun to the reorganize the house - which is a large part of the game for me 😊

And the changes to the Llama zooms are great! Thank you! I’m level 50, and so far I have seen only 1 long event in every Llamazoom, which is doable. And since Emily always starts with asking for events, Llama zoomes have become easier to plan for. It’s such an improvement!!! Seriously!!!

I have also notised that the ads comes in tight clusters. The one ad follow the other with no brake in between. I like that. Makes me feel more relaxed about the ads, knowing that I will not accidentally miss one of them. And the ads are not sort of disturbing the game play anymore. I actually enjoy them with a cup of coffee 😄

And all the other changes are also super! I enjoyed playing this game before the update, but the update made the game so much better! Thanks!

Message 30 of 31 (828 Views)