The Sims Mobile - Max Levels and Max Title (Toast of the Town)

by 01Reinier

Original Post

Highlighted

The Sims Mobile - Max Levels and Max Title (Toast of the Town)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide
Hey there fellow Simmers, has anyone reached level 35 and beyond?
Also, what is the current Lifestyle Title and Level you have?

Would it be an objectiveless game if we maxed out Levels and Lifestyle Titles? level expansions are the pride of the Simmer (aside from the Lifestyle Titles, which also may need additions in the future), we thrive to achieve titles and reach certain levels to unlock much cooler stuffs, but what if, you've reached the end, fulfilled the purpose, finished your motives, is it worth playing for?

Levels should go on, as Buzz Lightyear said, "To infinity, and beyond!" *flies away

But what can my fellow Simmers say? Can I have your thoughts on this?
Message 1 of 17 (13,860 Views)

Re: The Sims Mobile - Max Levels and Max Title (Toast of the Town)

★★★ Novice
To infinity, and build beyond!
Message 2 of 17 (13,797 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Level 40 is max, that's where I'm at.
Message 3 of 17 (13,514 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Hossein-Ajax recently mentioned this very dilemma. I'm only on level 30, so I haven't faced this problem yet, but I figure, if I feel I can't progress anymore, I'll probably create a new account and do it all over again with a completely different style of Sims & home design.
Message 4 of 17 (13,510 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I'm also at level 40.

Until the last update, I was still working on decorating my dream house but the stupid item limit put a stop to that.

And I was still working on getting new Izzy's creations but the end of the ability to trash them put an end to that.

Now I'm just playing because of the social interactions with friends here on the EA Answer HQ and in the hopes that they restore the ability to decorate homes with more stuff and the ability to buy more Izzy's stuff.

I love building the family and coming up with stories and backgrounds for them, but we need more in the game.  Please remove the item limit and the Izzy limit.

Message 5 of 17 (13,499 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@01Reinier I'm Level 40 and max Lifestyle Level. I keep playing because the Lifestyle $ Amount still increases even though it shows I'm at "Toast of the Town and the Lifestyle $ Amount seems to affect the item limit. Also, eventually, EA may increase the max levels like they do in all their games. I'm an optimist. 😊☺

Message 6 of 17 (13,427 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I'm at 37 and somewhere in the purple lifestyle badges. I've been playing since before int release though. I think it might be a bit before they add more with the average player not being there yet. I have one person on my friendlist who's at max everything and I'm like okay you have too much time/really bad money habits.
Message 7 of 17 (13,398 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
Optimist right here too! I like the game and do believe to like other issues this will work out. I am not leveling up in the lifestyle though. I spent and spent today and this should have pushed me to the next if not beyond but I am just stuck. Optimism all the way!
Message 8 of 17 (12,791 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@JulesDarling you should try buying new items because for example if you have one shower or one sofa and buy another one that is completely different and more expensive your lifestyle will still not go up. However completing collections boosts your lifestyle a lot so does the Izzy clothes. You should try that and I hope this helps Standard smile
Message 9 of 17 (12,761 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I’m lvl40 but stopped spending so I’m 9 levels from max title. Right now working on my last two relationships then I’ve unlocked all relationships, all career and all hobbies (except piano). My problem is I’ve got the item limit glitch (different from maxing item limit) and all that means is the space values of my items have gone to the ... .. errr, well I won’t use the word I want to use 🤪 so when I put one item into storage it no longer frees one space, sometimes I need to put 10+ items into storage just to put one item out, so since this means I never know my item limit wall and I can’t actually buy new items to add to the game I’m kind of just stuck, 9 lvls to the end title. Sadly there is little incentive to keep me going, I just do it because I have a sick curiosity if they’re ever going to fix this item level muck-up or not. 

About half my friend list list is max title and max level. By the looks of their items they’ve been here from the start and this item level glitch has only be recent so they’ve been lucky enough to buy everything with no problems (hence getting massive XP to boost their title to max)

Message 10 of 17 (12,752 Views)