The Sims Mobile - Introduce yourself!

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

Re: The Sims Mobile - Introduce yourself!

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@ShellsSeaShells....OMG an app for Leisure Suit Larry?! I played on the Playstation 1 or 2! Hilarious!

Guess I'll have to "officially" introduce myself when I'm not so sleepy or have a puppy, kid or hubby needing me. Lol.

Edit...Oh the heck with sleep. Here goes...

I'm from the U.S.-- Tennessee by way of Ohio and Minnesota. 

I'm a 46 year old Mom to a 3 1/2 year old! Yikes. Yes, you read that right. Lol. She is of course absolutely perfect most days. 😉 I also have a 3 1/2 month old puppy that is rotten on his best day. And a wonderful hubby that is working hard so I can stay home, raise and hopefully homeschool my kid for a couple years. 

I have always loved the Sims games and am thoroughly enjoying Sims 4 (ps4) when she is sleeping and the hubby is at work. Sims mobile is great but would be perfect minus a few bugs, no item limit and the ability to have a yard sale. Lol. I have loved getting to know a lot of you here on the forum. Thanks for being my friend! I'm on level 40 hoping they add some new levels soon!

I was playing Gardenscapes, Classic Words (Scrabble), Two Dots, Solitaire, and chess after everyone was all tucked in for the night...Until Mobile and forums came along. Lol. 

Sorry, I sound more like I'm trying to get a date than introduce myself. 😉 and...I like to talk. Bahahaha. 

Message 61 of 113 (2,765 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Kevnik1 It is really nice to meet you. I'm a wife, mom, and grandmom. I live in a rural area of Pennsylvania with my hubby who is a former Marine from Tennessee and our only son. I met my hubby when he was stationed here. We also have 3 daughters...1 lives in PA and 2 live in North Carolina. I play Sims Mobile, Sims Freeplay, and Sims 4 although the learning curve on Sims 4 for me is steep. There is a great group of people here on the Forums from all over the world and I'm so glad you found us. ☺

Message 62 of 113 (2,734 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

- Who are you?

Sacred Ryche

- What is your in game name? 

Ryche

- What country are you from?

USA

- Do you play more Sims games?

Dabble with Sims 3

- What other app games do you play?

N/A

- What is your favourite Sims game?

Sims Mobile

- What is your favourite thing about The Sims Mobile?

An escape from reality Wink

- What level are you currently on in The Sims Mobile?

40+

Message 63 of 113 (2,662 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Good morning, I'm Quinn.  It's nice to iMeet you all. 

My name in-game is, appropriately enough, Quinny.  Standard smile

I'm currently in the United States, the upper midwest.  I located here because of a job opportunity but now I'm engaged and casting off for the shores of Hong Kong because of my fiancé's work. 

I started playing Sims 2 when I was in junior school and fell in love with it.  It completely satisfied my need for complete control.  I'm a bit of a type A personality.  I skipped out on Sims 3 and started playing again during Sims 4.  It's when I discovered the Sims Mobile.

I don't play any other app games.  Who has the time?

I still have a place in my heart for the Sims 2.  I loved the custom-content creators, the community of story-tellers on tumblr, and all the features of the game.  It's weird to think that in the Sims 2 they still had cordless phones to use!

My favorite thing about the Sims Mobile is that it *was* easy to devote an hour in the morning to getting the to-do list done and then come home at night to attend parties, socialize, work on hobbies/careers for an hour or two.    I recently retired my first set of four sims just prior to the new LlamaZoom system coming out.  I'm in a bit of a rut at the moment.

I'm currently level 40 1/2.  I don't know what my future with the Sims Mobile will look like next week, I've been sporadically checking for the LlamaZoom van, but my next generation of Sims isn't keeping me invested in a daily log-in.  I'm a bit disappointed in some of the pricing changes to land/room expansion.  So, who knows. 

But, I'm here posting, so that's a good sign? 

Happy Simming, all! 

Message 64 of 113 (2,606 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@QuinnWynn wrote:

Good morning, I'm Quinn.  It's nice to iMeet you all. 

My name in-game is, appropriately enough, Quinny.  Standard smile

I'm currently in the United States, the upper midwest.  I located here because of a job opportunity but now I'm engaged and casting off for the shores of Hong Kong because of my fiancé's work. 

I started playing Sims 2 when I was in junior school and fell in love with it.  It completely satisfied my need for complete control.  I'm a bit of a type A personality.  I skipped out on Sims 3 and started playing again during Sims 4.  It's when I discovered the Sims Mobile.

I don't play any other app games.  Who has the time?

I still have a place in my heart for the Sims 2.  I loved the custom-content creators, the community of story-tellers on tumblr, and all the features of the game.  It's weird to think that in the Sims 2 they still had cordless phones to use!

My favorite thing about the Sims Mobile is that it *was* easy to devote an hour in the morning to getting the to-do list done and then come home at night to attend parties, socialize, work on hobbies/careers for an hour or two.    I recently retired my first set of four sims just prior to the new LlamaZoom system coming out.  I'm in a bit of a rut at the moment.

I'm currently level 40 1/2.  I don't know what my future with the Sims Mobile will look like next week, I've been sporadically checking for the LlamaZoom van, but my next generation of Sims isn't keeping me invested in a daily log-in.  I'm a bit disappointed in some of the pricing changes to land/room expansion.  So, who knows. 

But, I'm here posting, so that's a good sign? 

Happy Simming, all! 

Yeah, thats a good sign lol!  Welcome to the madhouse These are the threads that a bunch of us regulars live on.  We’re always happy to suck more people into our addiction lol

Message 65 of 113 (2,596 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm  a newbie.

NotPoisonIvy 

CA / USA

No, just Sims Mobile

Level 27

Message 66 of 113 (2,103 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Hi all, Thought I’d introduce myself. Im currently playing Sims Mobile (Player name: Duchess). I guess I’m one of the ‘mature players’ amongst you all. I have been playing The Sims games sporadically for years and years now (from the very first addition on PC format, through to The Sims Castaway on the Wii and DS). However this is the first time Ive played the Sims on my mobile and Im loving it! So much cuter and easier to handle. Everything looks so modern now (ie: furniture and fashion).

Im from England, happy to add friends and attend your parties etc. In real life I’m a Mother of 3 kids, busy life but my Sims games are my little way of relaxing at the end of a busy day 😊
Message 67 of 113 (2,042 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

- Who are you? Im Barb

- What is your in game name? BarbieAELLE
- What country are you from? U.S.

- Do you play more Sims games? Yes!

- What other app games do you play? None. Kim K at a point and Stardom

- What is your favourite Sims game? Sims 3 and The Urbz. I wish they would make this game in P.C. format. Funniest Sims I ever played! 

- What is your favourite thing about The Sims Mobile? I like how the Sims and the graphics look.

- What level are you currently on in The Sims Mobile? 40

Message 68 of 113 (1,970 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

- Who are you? 

I am Sandra, single 38year old working mom of 2 Kids. A son of 12 and a daughter of 10. Bf together 6 years. 

- What is your in game name? 

Sandra Stickerme

My Sims have DutchAngel as last name

- What country are you from?
 The Netherlands above Belgium 😜

- Do you play more Sims games?

I had my first on the gamecube, but I had to start over and over again, as there was no memory card. So I got tired of it. 

Not at the moment. I ussualy play with my boyfriend online on the Ps4, that is also how we have met. I was playing with some mutual friends. But most of the time shooter games like Battlefield, Assassins Creed, Bo4 etc. Getting rid of the frustration for that day and Getting zen afterwards with sims mobile... That's why my name here is.. ahum.. bloody

- What other app games do you play?

Pokemon go, but not since I found sims mobile. Used to play Hay Day allot before that. 

- What is your favourite Sims game?

My daughter says Sims 4 with the Vampires. But this is my favourite one, as you can play it all day. 

- What is your favourite thing about The Sims Mobile?

The clothes, hairstyles and it's always clean there. 

No bad hair days and then the make-up (grrr) and it can change clothes without even washing them. Heaven! 

- What level are you currently on in The Sims Mobile?

I just reached level 40

Yeah and I have to confess... I am a bit shamed of myself.

I was not aware that @Phantomlover1717 was also Dutch 😳. Ja, ik schaam me een beetje voor mijn NL uitleg over een lampje 🤭 

Guess you were laughing 😅

Message 69 of 113 (1,881 Views)

You did make me laugh, so don't be ashamed. Lots of people aren't aware I'm Dutch haha! 
Welcome on the forums Large smile Love the love story over a PS4! Heart

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 70 of 113 (2,411 Views)