Re: The Sims Mobile - Introduce yourself!

by lmnmst

Original Post

★★★ Guide

🙇 Who are you?

Hi All, I'm lmnmst a ⭐⭐⭐ Novice. Joining this Answer HQ in this week. Cause it seems the information is reliable and fast for TSM.

Pardon me, name's James (real one), 32. Maybe I'll use other persona like Luminamist

I do really looking for friends and maybe spicing it with jealousy of TSM content. Lol

🙇 What is your in game name?

IGN is ias

🙇 What country are you from?

Greetings from Indonesia of South East Asia at North of Aussie.

🙇 Do you play more Sims games?

I'm playing The Sims from SimCity 3000 back in win 98. Kinda struck by Maxis creation. The Sims 1 to 4 for sure. Last expansion I play just before the pets, the world travel I Think. Never play Sims 4 since that.

🙇 What other app games do you play?

Penguin Islands, Cytus II, Klondike, Mobile Legends, Free Fire, Sugar Crush, and other random games. I love games 🤩🤩

🙇 What is your favourite Sims game?

Maybe The Sims 4. The expansion is huge. But, no PC access for now. I'll stick to TSM. 🤭

🙇 What is your favourite thing about The Sims Mobile?

The Max Level of it. The exploration of the game. Lol also the struggle to get all of items

🙇 What level are you currently on in The Sims Mobile?

Playing TSM starts from Uptown Industrial. So it's about a month with level 38 now.

That's from me. Nice to know you, All!

-----  

Message 111 of 113 (383 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Hi, @lmnmst, I introduced myself above (CharlieDaisy), and my friend code is WAMAFD9. Great intro, & you’re welcome to ask!👍
Message 112 of 113 (354 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@CharlieDaisy12Thanks. I surely read your post. And really wanna try the pumpkin spice (I'm on maxing it 🤩). I'm glad you share the pumpkin experience. If you not, I have abandoned that relationship.
Soon after I read your code, I've add it.
This is my code NWPEL9E.
I got really curious how to make sims sit while watching TV..

Message 113 of 113 (342 Views)