Re: The Sims Mobile - Introduce yourself!

by tatjana-i-am

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

- Who are you? I'm Tatjana, Hey!

- What is your in game name? Tatzels Party hat (friendcode: T3G6KK3

- What country are you from?
I'm from The Netherlands (Amsterdam)

- Do you play more Sims games? PC Version The Sims and sometimes Freeplay 

- What other app games do you play? Zoo Tycoon and sometimes I play or just watch at my son while he's playing games on his PS4

- What is your favourite Sims game? PC Version & Mobile 

- What is your favourite thing about The Sims Mobile? The events, I really love playing intensely to earn limited editions, also i really like the graphix of all Sims games

- What level are you currently on in The Sims Mobile? 39

Message 101 of 113 (927 Views)

★★★ Guide

Hi I'm Jazz from Australia

I've been playing the Sims since last year and addicted to it!

Getting to know a lot of you from here now, would love to add you, or you add me!

Screen player name is Aussie Jazz 

Player is is 

LKVLWN9

Message 102 of 113 (881 Views)

★★★ Guide
@jayivy666 Whats your players code ? 😊
Message 103 of 113 (877 Views)

★★ Pro
@JustJazzy81 💖💕 you got it 😁sorry did just see your post.
Message 104 of 113 (823 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Who are you? Hi! I'm Annette! I've only been playing TSM for about a month - which is because I got a new phone that could handle it (I haven't been much into phones, because I am an 'older' lady (59), and I prefer my super computer!) But this is fun, as I love The Sims franchise altogether and have been playing since the first game came out.

What is your in game name? My IGN is Carmella - which is also the name of my oldest daughter. Heart

What country are you from? I'm from Denmark, Europe, but I've lived in London and New York as well.

Do you play more Sims games? I play TSM, and TS4 on PC - that is, I haven't played for a while, because it takes up time and I have been taking care of my new grandson, while his mother (Carmella) goes to work. They live with me. He is now 2-years-old, and has started nursery, so I get a little more time to myself.

What other app games do you play? None. Can't really be bothered, as I really do perfer the computer. But I've played Everquest II, for many years (love that game), WoW, a little - but EQII was better - only not so many people played it. I've also played other big MMORPGs, still play Guild Wars 2 sometimes. But they all are a time stealer...

What is your favourite Sims game? I think Sims 3 was the best of all - I also like Sims 4, especially for the building and also the graphics - but I still prefer game-play from Sims 2 or Sims 3! I also played Sims On Line, which was a lot of fun, especially due to the community.

What is your favourite thing about The Sims Mobile? So far I am loving the clothes and the building, some of the 'events' are too long and becomes a grind - but so it is with many games. I am just starting but it has me hooked though....

What level are you currently on in The Sims Mobile? I am level 20, I don't have a lot of friends so anyone is welcome to add me - my friend code is GFQQYKA - it seems there isn't so much 'action' on these boards anymore, and I know most have played the game for a long time; I always seem to find games when they are almost dying - I hope this is not the case here!

Message 105 of 113 (630 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Who are you?

Me

- What is your in-game name? 

ForestSky02
- What country are you from

Narnia, but if you can't find that on the map the USA will do.

- Do you play more Sims games?

No, this is my first.

- What other app games do you play?

None.

- What is your favorite Sims game?

Hmm...let's go with Sims Mobile.

- What is your favorite thing about The Sims Mobile?

I'm very busy, so the fact that I don't have to check back often really helps.

- What level are you currently on in The Sims Mobile?

Message 106 of 113 (542 Views)

★★ Apprentice

btw, I have this crazy idea for a sims mobile challenge, but I don't know how to start a topic....how do you start a topic?

Message 107 of 113 (541 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Forestsky02Directly under the header "General Discussion & Feedback" there's a blue button that says "new topic" click on that to start a new thread. We also have several existing threads where people talk about great ideas and changes they'd like to see in the game, if you'd rather add your idea to one of those. Here's a good one https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/Your-top-5-wishes-for-2020-for-The-Sims-Mobile...

Welcome to the forum, and I can't wait to read your crazy idea.

Message 108 of 113 (494 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Okay, thank you. Standard smile

Message 109 of 113 (477 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Hi😊, my name is CharlieDaisy and my in-game name is Didi. I am from Southwestern Ontario, in Canada 🇨🇦, and what I love about The Sims Mobile is everything! Exploring careers, finding out about hobbies, meeting amazing, creative Sims, competing in live events, and especially decorating!

Unfortunately for me I was so happy to play I ended up at level 57 (my current level) within a couple months and while Ive had an amazing time there are some consequences to playing this quickly I thought some players might benefit from knowing. One, I soon won’t really be a part of the “scene”, as I won’t be participating in live events or completing stories.

Another drawback I wasn’t planning on was that I was so focused on leveling up

I didn’t pay enough attention to building friendships and soon it may be hard to find real gamers as friends. I soon won’t have much to offer in the way of gameplay. I do have 50 friends but a glitch isn’t letting me know of early friends parties and vice versa. I’ve mentioned this in the thread addressing it so hopefully!!! that will be an answered question soon.🤞
I’m also having a terrible time with three star pickpockets at parties but I’m working on this by not wearing expensive clothes or jewellery anymore. I’ve lost a lot of money, and I don’t think that would have happened had I paid more attention to relationships. 
It’s also a very cupcake laden way to play. Thank goodness they don’t have calories!

Just some stuff to think about. 😊
I did want to recommend the leaf pile from Pumpkin Spice Lovers because I never would have considered it had I not seen it in action with some kids at a friends place.
So toddlers will play hide and seek, children may kick up the leaves in play, (on their own) and adults can have the cutest woohoo in the game (no spoilers!😊). I believe this also works during parties. Unlike the hot tub (which I also adore!) it is very discreet. They also come in green if you don’t want a fall scene on your grounds and they can be put inside. Nice to meet you all, and...
Happy Simming everybody! 🥳😊

Message 110 of 113 (605 Views)