Re: The Sims Mobile - Introduce yourself!

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

The Sims Mobile - Introduce yourself!

[ Edited ]

1520662081_the_sims_mobile_1.jpg

With such a little community building on our Game Information board, there was a longing for a introduction post!

Let us know who you are, what you like and what you are about! 

You can always take a way questions, or add you own.

Please keep your own privacy in mind. 

- Who are you?

- What is your in game name? 
- What country are you from?

- Do you play more Sims games?

- What other app games do you play?

- What is your favourite Sims game?

- What is your favourite thing about The Sims Mobile?

- What level are you currently on in The Sims Mobile?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 1 of 113 (13,135 Views)

[ Edited ]

Let me start this post of with my answers:

Who are you? 

I am Phantomlover1717, a Hero on these forums. You can find me in both The Sims Mobile and The Sims 4 forums where I answer help posts.

What is your in game name?

My in game name is Phantom. 

What country are you from?

I'm from The Netherlands, a small country right in between the UK (and some water) and Germany. 

Do you play more Sims games?

Currently I play The Sims 4 and The Sims Mobile. However I've been playing the games since the very first The Sims! I have played The Sims Freeplay, The Sims 2, The Sims 3, The Sims Social and My Sims. 

What other app games do you play?

I have Animal Crossing Pocket Camp installed, but I hardly play it. The Sims Mobile took it's place!

What is your favourite Sims game?
I love playing The Sims Mobile, but I love building in The Sims 4. I love the detail it has. It really fills the decorating crave I can have. 

What is your favourite thing about The Sims Mobile?

Again the decorating, I love playing around with different designs! 

What level are you currently on in The Sims Mobile?

I am stuck on level 40! Which is the highest level at this time.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 113 (13,069 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@Phantomlover1717I want to thank you for your wonderful idea that you lent to the post about the younger players. I am so happy that they will be able to feel like they are a part of the entire experience. I wholeheartedly believe that this will help out the younger players and help them feel their voices are heard. I also am so excited that they will now know that we share more with them than they may have originally thought! Thank you again for stopping by this sweet thread. Love and Peace ♥️

Message 3 of 113 (13,023 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

🖤🖤🖤 Enormous thank you to @JulesDarling for your compassion for younger players and advocating for them.

To @Finealta76 for the awesome intro draft—fine-tastic manifesto

And to @Phantomlover1717 for understanding the need and making it happen.

You're all superStars in my sky! 🌟🌟🌟

Message 4 of 113 (13,011 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Finealta Don't know why the post refused to tag you.

Message 5 of 113 (13,007 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

- Who are you?

I am Blue Wizard Rob

BlueWizard

currently USA, have lived in many places in North America, South America, Asia and Europe

This is my first one

Pinochle, Ascension, Canasta, Star Realms, Baldur's Gate and whatever my young men and women are playing at the moment

This one.  It is the only one I play.

The parties, chats and interactions here on this forum.  I really liked building and decorating my house until the dreaded item limit hit.

I am a non-profit volunteer with youth groups for young men and women ages 14 to 25 from all over the world but mostly 36 countries in the Western Hemisphere.  I typically play whatever games are popular with my youth.  On my own, I love tabletop RPGs, strategy games and board games.  My favorites are cooperative games, Dungeons and Dragons and Eurogames.

Message 6 of 113 (13,002 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Who are you? VintageStarlette. 🖤🎥🌟💋 IRL, I'm a costume designer, homeschooling mom, and occasional freelance writer.

What is your in game name? VintageStarlette

What country are you from? 
South USA

Do you play more Sims games? I'm a Sims Freeplay noob but haven't been very active.

What other app games do you play? I only play Sims Mobile at this time.

What is your favourite thing about The Sims Mobile? I adore all the design aspects of the game, and my play style reflects that. My Sims rarely marry since I create them based on classic Hollywood stars, with a goal of collecting my favorites from several eras. But most importantly, I value my Sims Mobile friends here at AHQ. This is a top-notch community of wonderful people from all over the world.

What level are you currently on in The Sims Mobile? My primary account, VintageStarlette, is at Level 40. My secondary account, HouseofGlass, is currently at Level 27.

Friend code: 6FDE7RT – I wish I had an endless friend list, but the limit is 50. I happily accept all requests when I have room. I do cull my list frequently and remove players inactive for 2+ days and players who haven't interacted with me in a period of time. It hurts to do it, but until EA expands our lists, this will have to do! 

Message 7 of 113 (12,985 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@Phantomlover1717 wrote:

Introduce Ourselves -  Sims Mobile 

- Who are you?   @katclawsx3   Female 

In the words of Mr. Rogers:  It’s a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood— Won’t you be my neighbor?  

- What is your in game name?   katclawsx3 ( I think? )

-What country are you from?  

USA (Midwest) -Central Time Zone 

This is the only one, so far, but Freeplay sounds intriguing!

I like interactive-choice RP novel games especially in

Anime style.   Plus some Word games/ puzzles 

I love to build, remodel & decorate the house, dressing up my Sims, & coming on to this Forum with all the kind, helpful, & funny people on here, 😂  Honestly, I wouldn’t be surprised to find out that there is a Sims Convention being held in Vegas or somewhere really fun with this crazy creative group!  

(With a Theme to dress as your favorite Sim)

I hit Level 40, but have no idea how, as I am Sim Cash Poor with empty rooms, but an overflowing Storage. 😠

🤬  $#%!  Item Limits 

Message 8 of 113 (12,965 Views)

★★★ Guide

Hello everyone! 👋🏽

-Who are you?

I am iChokedCupid also now known as Choker for short haha 

No_More_Dream (Name of an Album)

As of now, I live in the USA

Yes, of course I do 👌I play Sims 4, and Sims Free play, but sometimes I like to play my old sims games on the weekends that include but are not limited to the following: Sims Medieval, Sims World Adventure, Sims Castaway & Sims island paradise (I just want to state that it may seem like I have a sim addiction, but just know that I manage my time wisely and it is not an addiction😇 I’m just an avid player)

I love to play Mortal Kombat, Cooking Fever, & Simpson’s tapped out

I honestly can’t choose a favorite, I like all of my sims games, but as of right now I currently play Sims mobile the most!

I like the fact that it’s mobile haha I don’t have to carry my laptop every where just to play one of the games I enjoy playing on pc. I like that I can play little activities to increase the speed of time when doing a job.

I am currently on level 39, I’m so close to level 40 I can’t taste it 😂 The only thing is once I reach level 40 what will I do😳 The question is how long will we be stuck at level 40? Will this be the end or a new beginning? Only time will tell! Perhaps when the new Waterfront opens my sims & fellow simmers will no longer be stuck in level 40 limbo! 🙏🏽

I love and and appreciate most RPG games on mobile apps & Xbox!

Message 9 of 113 (12,955 Views)

★★★ Guide

@katclawsx3 I loved Mr. Rogers neighborhood growing up! Reading your post made me realize how much I miss that show. It was so full of love and kindness. 👍🏽

Just like everyone I met so far on this forum. Even though we all live in different parts all over the world I am glad to have you as my neighbors 👏

Message 10 of 113 (12,952 Views)