Re: The Sims Mobile: Houses and Lots

by SalixCat

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Sims Mobile: Houses and Lots

★★★ Apprentice

I'm confused as to why we can buy lots but can't have more than one house? If I build the house I earned from festival, it'll destroy my old house. Why is that? 

Message 1 of 7 (1,128 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero

@MekiRinka  The message you get is a general warning in case you are trying to apply a template on a lot where you already have a building.

As @GhostFreeek said, it only applies to the specific house lot where you want to put the template. Applying a template on an additional lot will not affect your main lot.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (996 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@MekiRinka I don't have a technical answer to your question, but I imagine it's like trying to print on already printed paper.
You could apply the template and then, move the house room by room to make room for you to build more rooms.

Message 2 of 7 (1,109 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@SalixCat I'm sorry but I still don't understand. Each lot has enough room for one house. What does the occupancy of one lot have to do with the other?
Message 3 of 7 (1,097 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@MekiRinka The game can't place a template unless the whole lot is empty. Same happens in other Sims games.

There is no way for the game to 'see' where there is available space for a house.

Message 4 of 7 (1,051 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

And I have a second lot that is empty to place the new house. But if I do, my original house completely disappears (so the game says). 

@SalixCat wrote:

@MekiRinkaThe game can't place a template unless the whole lot is empty. Same happens in other Sims games.

There is no way for the game to 'see' where there is available space for a house.

Message 5 of 7 (1,022 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@MekiRinka No,it isn't like that! Only the lot on which you want to place the house template needs to be empty. The rest of your house lots will not be affected!
Message 6 of 7 (1,012 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@MekiRinka  The message you get is a general warning in case you are trying to apply a template on a lot where you already have a building.

As @GhostFreeek said, it only applies to the specific house lot where you want to put the template. Applying a template on an additional lot will not affect your main lot.

Message 7 of 7 (997 Views)