Re: The Sims 4: how to increase two aliens relationship using cc?

by PugLove888

Original Post

The Sims 4: how to increase two aliens relationship using cc?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have two Aliens in my household, one of which I gave the soulmate aspiration. I have tried to use the (Modifyrelationship Sim1stname simlastname TargetSim1stname TargetSimlastname 100 LTR_Romance_Main) code however it doesn't work when they are both aliens. it works alien to humans but not alien to alien. Does anyone know why or have a fix for this?

I think it may be something special like for pets but it worked when I did it with my human sim so I'm officially lost. I found it easy to find codes for abductions and pregnancies neither of which helps me at the moment lol.

IMPORTANT FACT!!!!

I'm playing on a console so I CANNOT use MODS

Please help!!

Message 1 of 2 (441 Views)
Highlighted

Re: The Sims 4: how to increase two aliens relationship using cc?

[ Edited ]
Champion

@VampQueen88, it is my understanding that console users can't use Mods or CC! Thinking.  Also, I don't thing that CC would help you here, since CC is more for cosmetic things like hair color, clothing, etc.  A Mod would be able to do things with gameplay like alter relationships. Wink  But you cannot use either of these anyway. Frown

However, I got your cheat to work for 2 Aliens , but I had to enter the Testing Cheats cheat first.  
Bring up your cheat box
Type testingcheats on (and do whatever it is you do to enter that cheat … on a PC it is just simply pressing the Enter button, but I don't know what button that would be for you). 
Then type the cheat you gave Modifyrelationship Sim1stname simlastname TargetSim1stname TargetSimlastname 100 LTR_Romance_Main with the Sims you want to be in love and press your equivalent button for the Enter button.
(When done you can close the testing cheats by typing testingcheats off and pressing your Enter button equivalent). 

Please update us on if you get it to work or not! Angel

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 2 (385 Views)