The Sims 4 Seasons - Available June 22nd!

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Re: The Sims 4 Seasons - Available June 22nd!

[ Edited ]
Champion

@MumandDad321@PaytonL01, @Gamble719, & @karinakari123, I had no problem downloading Seasons.  I wish I was more tech savvy, but I really don't know why some people have problems downloading it and others have no problem at all! Wondering  I'm sorry about not being able to help, but I hope someone is able to help you! Embarrassed

Best of luck!

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 51 of 53 (484 Views)

★ Novice

Now that I have the Sims 4 Seasons pack, the cheats no longer work. I've tried to increase my sim's logic level and the cheat (stats.set_skill_level major_logic 5) is not working. Anyone else have this problem?

Message 52 of 53 (437 Views)

Champion

@ish479, yes but it isn't from the actual Seasons EP that is causing this, it is from the pre-Seasons patch that everybody got (even those who didn't install the Seasons pack!) Wink  There are numerous threads about this topic (you can always do a search if you are experiencing a problem and want to know if anyone else has the same problem Standard smile ).  

And just today @EA_Mai posted (in a sticky post) at the top of the page about the Update for Seasons June 26, 2018.  So this is not only the latest information, it is also the official EA information! Angel  Here is the link : https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/The-Sims-4-Update-June-26-2018/m-p/6888626#M5784

Happy Simming! Party hat

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 53 of 53 (430 Views)