Re: How do I play Sims 4 Seasons

by PugLove888

Original Post

★ Guide
I know I am so exited!!!😂 sadly though... I can’t at it until I get a new computer... which will probably be a coups months....
Message 21 of 53 (1,056 Views)

★ Guide
——eternal sadness———
Message 22 of 53 (1,055 Views)

Champion

@maiya3694, I hope you get a new computer soon! Angel  It sounds like it could be Autumn in real life before you can have Autumn for your Sims -- I feel your pain! Disappointed

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 23 of 53 (1,027 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @maiya3694 @PugLove888,

I see you were interested in Holidays - I think this trailer is perfect for learning a bit more about that! Wink :

Message 24 of 53 (1,012 Views)

Champion

Thanks @EA_MaiCool I like that there is a holiday for the different seasons, and I'm really happy for the new beekeeping and flower arranging activites!  Heart Even though I'm afraid of bees, I have always enjoyed beekeeping with my Sims since TS1!   I also love that you can make your own holidays.  But I'm really excited for the return of the weather machine! :eahigh_file:  This looks like a versatile EP! (And I just love that retro swimsuit for females!  It's so cute!) Heart

I took the quiz and I'm a Winter! Heart  (I figured I would be Winter or Autumn).  But if I had my own pool in real life, I might turn into a Summer! Embarrassed

Message 25 of 53 (1,003 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide
I was Autumn 😉 thanks both of you! One question, will seasons affect vampires? For instance, can they go out longer is the winter time compared to the summer time? That would be cool 😎 Or can they use the embrellas to protect them from the heat!!!!!
Message 26 of 53 (966 Views)

Champion

@maiya3694, those are excellent questions! Cool In other versions of The Sims we were not able to alter the length of daylight, so I would doubt that we will be able to in TS4 (although you never know.) Raised eyebrow  I could see it being possible that umbrellas might protect them from the sun's rays, but they might have not even thought of that.  We will know more on Friday when the Livesteam Event takes place.  I don't think I can be present for it in order to ask questions, but maybe you will be able to do so. Wink  If not, we will just have to watch it later and hope your question gets addressed! Angel

Message 27 of 53 (944 Views)

★ Guide
Yes! Thankyhiu, I don’t play with them that much due to the fact they never go outside unless you increase their skills a LOT.
Message 28 of 53 (928 Views)

★ Guide
When is the livestream scheduled for exactly? It is on Friday...right?
Message 29 of 53 (909 Views)

Champion

@maiya3694, according to yourself (about a week ago) you said that it is scheduled for  June 15th, 2018 at 11am Pacific time, which is this Friday! Wink

Message 30 of 53 (894 Views)