Re: The Sims 4 Roller-coaster/Them Park Expansion

by PugLove888

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Sims 4 Roller-coaster/Theme Park Expansion

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I think The Sims 4 could also Should add in like a theme park , Carnivals , and Roller-coaster rides. They could call the Expansion " The Sim 4 Theme Park". Also making a Career out of it where you can work at the Parks as well. For example: Vendor jobs ,Theme Park Manager , or Theme Park Mechanics. I think these's great idea's would make The Sims 4 even funner By asking the Sim players what they would like to see in a New Sims 4 Expansion Pack. By giving a Survey to Do. This would take The Sim 4 game to entire Different Level!!! Standard smile <3

Message 1 of 14 (1,914 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

They could make a New map like they Did with a few other of the Expansions they added to The Sim's 4 and make Roller Coaster's ,Amusement Parks , and Carnivals. If they made this kind of Expansion Pack for The Sim's 4 it would so take the The Sim's 4 game play to a whole another Level of fun!!!Kinda like what they Did with The Star War Expansion Pack. 

View in thread

Message 3 of 14 (1,875 Views)

All Replies

Champion

@Shadow0534 , they already give us surveys on what we would like to see in the game! Standard smile About a year ago we had a survey asking us would we like a vacation area where there were mountains and snow sports... and just yesterday they announced that next month they will release the Snowy Escape EP! Party hat  They have given us other surveys as well since then! 

I am a fan of amusement parks, especially rollercoasters!  Party hat💗 I would love to see a pack like this!  However, the reason they might not have already done this is probably that in order to make the park really fleshed out and detailed it might require this to be its own game! Raised eyebrow  But this is just a guess on my part.  Wink  And we still can hope! Fingers crossed

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 14 (1,889 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

They could make a New map like they Did with a few other of the Expansions they added to The Sim's 4 and make Roller Coaster's ,Amusement Parks , and Carnivals. If they made this kind of Expansion Pack for The Sim's 4 it would so take the The Sim's 4 game play to a whole another Level of fun!!!Kinda like what they Did with The Star War Expansion Pack. 

Message 3 of 14 (1,876 Views)

Champion

@Shadow0534 , the surveys pop up from time to time, so it isn't like there is always a current one.  However, if you are online and start your game, on the Main Menu in the top center portion there should be a notice when a new survey is released!  (This might have the ability to be turned off, if I remember, so check to see if there is an option to turn survey notifications on.)Standard smile

Message 4 of 14 (1,870 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Shadow0534 The can also add in Vendors in the theme Park that sell Cotton Candy , Corn Dogs , Popcorn , Candy Apples , gigantic turkey legs , ice cream ,Smoothies , Mini cakes , and Soda
Message 5 of 14 (1,788 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
The Should make new recipes for food and Baking Recipes. For example like Cotton Candy , Corn Dogs , Popcorn , Candy Apples , gigantic turkey legs , ice cream ,Smoothies Fruit Smoothies , Mini cakes , 
Message 6 of 14 (1,782 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 Roller-coaster/Theme Park Expansion

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Theme Park food would be nice like Cotton Candy , Mini cakes , Different tops of Soda , Corn Dogs , and Etc. This would be awesome for new recipes Simmer's can also learn to create and make!!!

Message 7 of 14 (1,729 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@PugLove888 They should make another survey for us to Do asking the people for some idea's to come up with for a New Expansion for The Sims 4!!! <3 and reflect on them that's what makes a game really fun by asking the people what they want
Message 8 of 14 (1,690 Views)

Champion

@Shadow0534 , they kind of already do this in a way.  They asked us twice to vote on what stuff pack ideas we liked and that is why we have the Laundry Day SP and the Nifty Knitting SP!  And with Expansion Packs, they gave us Eco Lifestyle EP in part because of a problem with the voting for the Laundry Day pack.  The Laundry Day pack was originally supposed to be an Eco Stuff Pack, but the artwork that was shown as a concept included a things like a wash tub and clothes line (If I remember)  and a washer and dryer, among other things.  Some people voted for the Eco SP because they wanted eco-friendly items in the game, but others voted for the Eco SP only because of the laundry aspects that were shown!  Laundry is only eco friendly if you use a wash tub and clothes line, but it would have been weird to add laundry to the game only if you used these items, which is why they showed the washer and dryer. But when given the choice of just the laundry aspects of the initial idea, or the other eco-friendly aspects such as solar panels and wind turbines, and composting, most people wanted the laundry aspect.  This made the pack change from an eco friendly stuff pack to a laundry stuff pack.  But since a many people voted initially for the eco friendly concept (and not the laundry aspect) a lot of people felt let down.  So EA remembered that and gave us the Eco Lifestyle EP! 

Also, most of the other packs the majority of people have asked for have been made for us.  Seasons, Cats & Dogs, Vampires, Island Living, Discover University, Realm of Magic, Snowy Escape, etc. are all packs that were highly requested, and in the case of Snowy Escape were voted on in a survey of things we might like in a future pack!  Yes there are some packs that we didn't ask for like Strangerville, but they took a few risks in case this was something that nobody had thought of and might end up being being enjoyed.  This also prevents the Sims 4 packs being complete re-treads of packs from TS1, TS2, and TS3!  But most of the Expansion Packs and Game Packs are things that a lot of people have requested!  

That isn't to say I don't think that they should do more of asking us what we want!  I think both players and EA would be more happy if they asked us more about what kind of content we want.  Which is why it was also a good idea for them to give us the Paranormal SP since it was what came in 2nd place after the Knifty Knitting SP in voting! 

I don't know when the next survey will come out, but they have been giving us regular surveys for a few years now!  I think they will continue that!  

And yes, I would love a Theme Park or Roller Coaster in my game!  I had so much fun with the min-theme park and rollercoaster ride from the original Sims Makin' Magic EP! 💗Party hat
Happy Simming! ✨

Message 9 of 14 (1,649 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@PugLove888 But the knitting stuff , Tiny Living Lifestyle , and Eco friendly stuff kind of Boring
Message 10 of 14 (1,576 Views)