The Sims 4 Needs An Option To Adjust The Random Events Frequency

by victwhat

Original Post

The Sims 4 Needs An Option To Adjust The Random Events Frequency

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

The Sims 4 needs urgently an option to adjust the random events frequency. My game is boring since the events like abductions from Get To Work, party invites from Get Together and vampires break in are so rare. We already can adjust many aspects of the gameplay and for sure an option like that will please so much players that like and don't like the random events. I love when unespected things happens in my game and I'd adjust the random events frequency at least in 50% of chance.

What do you think?

Edit By Crinrict: Removed all-caps from title

Message 1 of 4 (671 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 Needs An Option To Adjust The Random Events Frequency

★★★★ Expert

I like the idea, if it at all would be considered. I would adjust the frequency of aliens, abductions and game generated vampires, and finally be able to buy the Vampire pack for the world and build/buy items, and play the scientist career in Get To Work

Message 2 of 4 (585 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@DonroaAkashu

That does sound like a good idea. However, the Sims games have never really had that kind of control. In the past, it was always handled by mods like Nraas or MCCC. Maybe someone should point the idea out to Deaderpool...
Message 3 of 4 (569 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@Psychotps Yes, I don't think they will do it. They have aded toggles though before, for the different occults etc, which I am hoping for more. 
I think there are mods already with this feature.

Message 4 of 4 (566 Views)