Re: The Sims 4 Music

by PugLove888

Original Post

The Sims 4 Music

★★ Novice

Me and my friend Marc van Hensbergen Had this amazing idea. A music pack for the sims 4. This pack will contain more instruments like bass-guitar drumkits electric guitars and more. Also it would be amazing if you can play in sinc and peform concerts and be the rockstar legend you always dreamed of. And as furniture: studio mixer, professional microfone, amazing edditing computer, sound insulating walls etc. And if you guys can do it give some winks to amazing artist in the game. Like bruce springsteen telecaster, led Zeppelin toy car, Posters from Elvis Stuff, Beetles that are rolling a stone  and a amazing achievent that you are a better songwriter then Bob Dylan. Stuff like that will make the game amazing.

I would love to hear what you guys think

Message 1 of 2 (578 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 Music

Champion

@TvoyPahan1488, I see at least two ideas with your suggestions that EA could do!  First, if they just wanted to make a Stuff Pack , they could just add drums and the ability to play as a band (along with various clothing, microphones, amps, lights, smoke machine, etc. and rock themed furniture)Standard smile  Or, if they wanted to take this idea further (which would be the better choice, in my opinion) they could make either a Game Pack or even an Expansion Pack.  But for this bigger pack, there would have to be more musical genres available.  I think this would be a better option because then you can have your Sim be a singing solo superstar.  Since most famous music artists nowadays are just singers (because of shows like American Idol or The Voice), rock music has faded in popularity, and pop music has risen.

It used to be called pop/rock because both were extremely popular and influenced each other.  But working in a group is a lot of work (this goes for any relationship) so many people opt to go it alone.  Sadly, there are many young people who don't know or care who Elvis and the Beatles were (not to mention the other artists you listed).Devil  Granted, there are many older people who don't know the who all the latest artists are, but chances are they at least heard some of their music.Wink  This is why there should be a mix of styles that are represented in any new music EP, GP, or SP. Cool Hip-hop, rock, country, jazz, R & B, pop would be a good mix.  I think this would be an extremely fun pack and would be very popular, but it might be difficult to do correctly -- satisfying the largest amount of people with a range of time periods represented along with music styles would make for a humongous pack! Raised eyebrow  Which genres to include and which to cut out? Wondering Will there be folk, punk, and disco?  How many sub-genres of rock would be represented?  I would want everything, but that isn't a reasonable want. Disappointed  I don't expect them to include everything, I just wish to have everything! Embarrassed  (I don't even like country music, really, but it is too important a music genre to be ignored, so I want it for other people.  I'd rather have punk/new wave/goth/alternative!!!) HeartCool

One problem that I see is that they probably can't outright reference most of these artists for legal reasons (unless they make some sort of agreement).  So it isn't likely that our Sims could paint a "velvet Elvis" painting, or play a Bruce Springsteen telecaster, or get an award of B.B. King's guitar "Lucille"!Frown  But I wish they could! Wink

Heart I love this idea of a future Sims pack, and hope they do it! (And I really hope they include a lot of styles and periods represented!) Party hat

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 2 (552 Views)