The Sims 4 Dream Home Decorator ( Really sucks right now!)

by meka79

Original Post

The Sims 4 Dream Home Decorator ( Really sucks right now!)

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 64bit
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? 26 maybe 27 don't feel like checking!
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Don't know
What happens when the bug occurs? There are so many bugs i can't keep count!
What do you expect to see? I Expect to see yall's do better and fix these bugs!
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Hello I'm MrzMeka79 A Big Fan And Player Of The Sims 4. For Stairs My Game Is In English!  The 4 Dream Home Decorator has way to many bug for sure! You Can't decorate apartments. Often you can't even decorate homes!  it let you add stairs but  you can't add or subtract anything. I don't understand why the people who make these sims games always bring out new packs  Games with all these glitches and bugs!  Soo Yeah! You People who makes the sims 4 need to do way batter then yall's have been doing. PLEASE STOP MAKING ALL THESE PACKS/GAME PLAYS AND CAN'T KEEP AWAY BUGS JUST SAD!!

Message 1 of 2 (290 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 Dream Home Decorator ( Really sucks right now!)

Community Manager

Hey, we moved this to the discussion/feedback section, as we want to keep the bug section focused on specific issues. If you have something specific that isn't noted there already, please feel free to create another post there. For general feedback/criticisms, this board is more appropriate. 

Thanks!

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (247 Views)