Re: The Sims 4 Compared to The Sims 3

by PugLove888

Original Post

The Sims 4 Compared to The Sims 3

★★★ Newbie
I’m asusming you have probably had countless emails or have seen on many chat forums that The Sims 4 is in need of more design features! Hundreds of people I have spoken to have said they preferred The Sims 3 for the design features, Create a World Tool, Terrain tools and Edit world tools. So my question is can you please, please, please, please make The Sims 4 as equally as editable as The Sims 3, things like the tools I have already stated plus bigger lots and more floor levels more more creative people such as myself.

I beg you please! A lot of EA Sims customers just play the Sims for its Design capabilities! And many of the people I’ve spoken to prefer The Sims 3 to The Sims 4 specifically for this. Please take heed..

Many thanks,

Elliot Chalmers Nicol
Message 1 of 2 (332 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 Compared to The Sims 3

Champion

@Elliogaga0000, since The Sims 4 is several years into its reign, it is doubtful that (most of ) the kinds of changes you are hoping to see will ever be implemented.  Frown    I especially miss Terrain tools since you could make proper split-level houses and do interesting things with outdoors stairs, but I'm not going to hold my breath.  Wink

However, it is still good you are making your wishes known, because even if they never reintroduce these things for TS4, they might consider adding them if and when they make TS5!  While there is no guarantee that there will be a TS5, if there is, then it is good to let EA know the kind of things you would want in the next version of the Sims! Standard smile

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 2 (294 Views)