Re: The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs - Already available!

by flowil66

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Oh dear, @PugLove888  

Heaps of condolences from me, so hard to know the right words it's never easy our fur pets are so important in our lives! Broken heartDisappointed

All the best for you, and glad you have the game to help with an outlet.. Heart

Sasha

Message 61 of 69 (955 Views)

I am sad to hear this @PugLove888, my condolences. It will never get easier... Devil I hope your other pug pup will fill your heart with happiness and joy when you're done grieving this loss. 
Personally, I've created my beloved and missed friend in The Sims as well. Seeing my Simself interact with him was so amazing, felt so many emotions. Here you can see one of the pictures I took: https://twitter.com/Phantoms1717/status/928788732513222656

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 62 of 69 (944 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Does anybody know if the Cats and Dogs pack will be in the console version soon! I’m planning on getting the console version soon but I don’t know if the pets pack is included or not Frown when I checked only a couple of the packs were on there not the cats and dogs one
Message 63 of 69 (905 Views)

@Marvel_Fangirl13 we know as much as you do. There will be more packs added over time.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 64 of 69 (895 Views)

★★ Expert
@PugLove888, i'm so sorry. :'( *hug*
Message 65 of 69 (864 Views)

★★ Novice

I love the expansion! You should get horses though and you should also get other unique pets like monkeys!!

Message 66 of 69 (839 Views)

Champion

Thank you so much @Sashas0nic@Phantomlover1717 , & @unseenlarks for all of your kind thoughts and words!  I appreciate all of your kindness! Heart

I'm sorry it took so long for me to reply, but I've been sick with a sinus infection and the flu for the past 2 weeks!  My husband thinks I was so upset from loosing our sweet senior Pug that it put enough stress on me that my immune system couldn't keep me healthy.  

Our little Pug puppy is helping us with the pain!  She is a handful and so funny!  We are so lucky to have her!  Heart  We will always miss our sweet boy, but we are happy to have our girl to love! Angel

@Phantomlover1717, I'm sorry about your cat!  Devil  While I don't know your real-life cat, the one you made with Cats & Dogs is gorgeous!  Thanks for including the picture!  I'm glad that having your kitty in the game is helping you deal with your loss!Angel  While I've been too sick to make my Pug so far, I am looking forward to when I will finish making him and can have him in my game!  We are fortunate to have such a wonderful game as The Sims to help us make our beloved departed fur babies! Heart

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 67 of 69 (794 Views)

★★ Expert

@Phantomlover1717, the screenshot is lovely. <3

Message 68 of 69 (780 Views)

★★★ Newbie

if its already available were is it as have pets stuff but unable to find pets for sims 4, can any one help 

Message 69 of 69 (483 Views)