The Pogo You Love, Now Better Than Ever

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Re: The Pogo You Love, Now Better Than Ever

★★★ Newbie

how do I get to the screen when I get on to my games I like??

Hate this new screen don't know how to acess it.

Message 61 of 155 (1,508 Views)

★ Novice

I do not like the new pogo. I have been asking for help from every one about GINHD Every time I go to play it loads 28percent then the whole page freezes. this is about 3 weeks I have been asking for help. I did get on the first time .I bought a few badges got 1 done then it froze and I nexer got back on. If I can't get into play the games I like I wont be paying yearly and more. please fix Ginhd thank you       sharon200161

Message 62 of 155 (1,483 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @lavon725.

To find your Favorites in Pogo Early Access, take a look at the upper right corner of the page. There will be a heart next to your avatar. You can click that to get your marked favorites.

pogo-earlyaccess-favorites.png

You can also go to your recently played games by scrolling down on the main Pogo.com page until you get to the header "Recently Played".

I hope that helps!

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 63 of 155 (1,468 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello

So, ea has been working on the chat issue for going on over a year now. You say we'll all find out about it in the 3rd phase of the new pogo and to wait- (string Us all along for how many more months?) til Pogo_Llama tells Us in her Blog.
My question is, if you have been working on it for over a year now someone must know by now if it will be located on the right side of the screen or on the bottom of the screen?
What's the big secret? Is pogo/ea worried that Us paying Members are going to drop pogo for good? Cause that's what's going to happen if chat ends up on the bottom of the screen. Play or Chat, can't do both with Chat below the playing area.
I for one am so sick and tired of "the team is working on it" and "when I know, you'll know" from Pogo_Llama. It's been over a year of the same garbage. Just tell Us and be done with it!!!!!!!!!!!
"The Pogo You Love, Now Better Than Ever"
Not according to the comments I've been reading.
Message 64 of 155 (1,453 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @HabsRule24Cups. I totally understand being anxious for more information. It's a major community feature, and one of the most anticipated for Pogo Early Access.

Chat is definitely coming, and we're taking the community's feedback into account. You're all being listened to, and we really appreciate the passion and drive for the feature. While it's not what you want to hear, when we have more information and some fun stuff to show you, Pogo_Llama will update the Pogo Insider Blog. With major announcements, we want to make sure everyone is in the know and that it's not hiding in a forum thread.

Thanks so much for your understanding. Please keep watch there for updates.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 65 of 155 (1,434 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same GARBAGE, different forum.

Why would I ever imagine being told the Truth?

Maybe because ea is the parent company of Pogo.

Out of 100+ Friends, not 1 likes the new pogo. 22 of which have already quit their memberships.

Hope you're Happy, cause none of Us are. The only thing ea has to offer is free badges now to keep "some" of Us happy. Not Me. Know why? Cause in the new pogo we can't show our badges, just some 2pid avatar that ea created. Did it ever dawn on ea that maybe you should have asked Us Members what we wanted?

That's a Big Fat NO!!!!!

Just like everything else that ea has changed.

Maybe what happened in December of 2018 needs to happen again to wake ea up.

Message 66 of 155 (1,415 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

At least 50 people I know, including myself, will NOT renew membership for this new kiddie platform. It's AWFUL!!!

Message 67 of 155 (1,399 Views)

★★★ Novice

Sorry but I am so ready to quit all the games on early access are for kids. I Love jungle gin and have played it forever,how for this weeks challenge I have not been able to play it. I hate all the weird stuff to do on the new games.i am waiting until my membership comes up.I have been here 23 years and have completed every challenge for22 years.

Rose

Be

Message 68 of 155 (1,361 Views)

★★★ Novice

You are so righ

Message 69 of 155 (1,353 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@mawmaw98playerdb~~ I agree with you mawmaw More than a 100% !! ~ Why they have decided to take away some of their long -term loyal subscribers favorite games is beyond comprehension !! no longer enjoyable for so many to come onto to come onto the site nor to pay for their subscriptions !! let alone have them , in their un-wisdom dictate what one should play or enjoy !!
Message 70 of 155 (1,329 Views)