The Pogo You Love, Now Better Than Ever

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Re: The Pogo You Love, Now Better Than Ever

@sincerelysandi1

Looks like Jungle Gin flash version is gone. Have looked for it yesterday and today and it was not there on my screen. Only the Jungle Gin HD.

Have you tried clearing your browser memory? What version of IE are you using? Do you have another browser you can try like Google Chrome?
Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 51 of 155 (1,069 Views)

★ Novice

I disagree that the POGO I love is now better than ever.   We keep being told that you heard us but that does not seem to mean that you are listening and responding to us.  We don't want the change from the classic version.  We don't want those freaking picture icons that fill up the entire page and do not allow us to see all the game offerings at one time. Plus, once I select one of the games and play, it is almost impossible to get back to the home page without getting totally out of POGO and accessing it again. The games that have been put into HD are slow to respond. Many of the games we love are not being put into HD. I've also noticed that I am not receiving tokens for may of the games that I do play.  Please don't tell me to clear my cache, change to chrome of some other program, because I am already doing that and it had not made it any better.  . 

Message 52 of 155 (1,045 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Mai i hate, hate this new format...if it doesn't go back to classic , i know i won't renew my membership ....i've been a member for over 10 yrs, this new format truly sucks...
Message 53 of 155 (1,015 Views)

★★ Novice

I so agree with your comments...now hope they go back to the classic mode asap....if I'd known they were planning to ditch classic, I would not have renewed my membership...

Message 54 of 155 (1,008 Views)

@jbnirvine A lot of players feel the same as you. With all the changes in the technology world, browsers are no longer going to support Flash and Java. So, it seems that EA/POGO is trying to keep pogo alive by turning games into the HTML5 / HD versions. So, we players still have pogo. Yes, there are other sites for games, but I am sure they will be changing as well. A lot if things that are new need kinks worked out. It is a lot of players hopes that in the end the new pogo will be like a new home.... frustrating at first, but then comfortable.

Good Luck,
~BB
Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 55 of 155 (986 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Are you able to say approx. when chat will be available in Early Access?

Message 56 of 155 (931 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @pippa605Uk.

We currently plan on implementing chat in Phase 3. I don't have an ETA on that, but as we get closer to release, it will be announced on the Pogo Insider Blog by Pogo_Llama. Keep an eye out there for updates.

Thanks for your patience so far on that!

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 57 of 155 (918 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@NikkiVina I fully agree with you, my bug-bear is, ive lost all my rankings when ive gone to play on new version
Message 58 of 155 (889 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree!!! Pogo got me thru the death of my daughter by giving me something to do instead of cry all day.  I have been on POGO since 1999 even before there was a club pogo.  I've elected to cancel my subscription today. I will no longer pay for garbage!!!! I want to chat, send gifts. You've ruined an amazing game site.

Message 59 of 155 (880 Views)

★ Novice

My subscription is up this week and I don't want to waste my money if you are not going to have chat , i guess i will renew for three months and see if you have it by then. Normally i would renew every year but with such a vague answer I am reluctant. Just saying.

Message 60 of 155 (872 Views)