The Pogo You Love, Now Better Than Ever

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Re: The Pogo You Love, Now Better Than Ever

★★★ Newbie

its messed up already you buy gems just before the change over and you lose them if I would have known before I would not have spent my money and pay the exchange besides  I lost over 2 million gems

Message 111 of 155 (895 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @dewworms55.

While I can't look into the details of this as this is a public forum, I just wanted to confirm. Did you lose 2 million Pogo Tokens, or did you lose 2 million Pogo Gems?

If you lost the Tokens, rest assured that they are available to view on Pogo in the My Classic Library section of your Pogo Profile.

If you lost Gems, you can check your Pogo account to find where they went.

1. Click on your avatar picture in the upper right corner
  2. Click on My Account
  3. Sign in, for security purposes
  4. Click on Billing & Subscription from the left-hand side
  5. Scroll down to My Gems Purchasing and click on View your Gem transaction record

The Gem transaction record shows all Gems purchased and spent in the order you purchased and spent them. You may need to scroll down to see the latest transactions.

I hope that helps!

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Stay and Play.png
Message 112 of 155 (886 Views)

★ Novice

why has pogo gotten so bad? you no longer get tokens for games, Most of the games are gone. The agree thing that comes up is so obnoxious. I have been with pogo for over 14 years, but this is my last year. Since EA took it over, it has none of the fun we used to have. I hope you listen EA. You should have stayed with your xbox  games , etc. You no nothing about computer games WE pay for. EA got rid of so many games and the few new ones you put on are not fun................................Debra Barz

Message 113 of 155 (869 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Arrena
Message 114 of 155 (817 Views)

★ Novice
@jepam45 make that 51 i will not renew pogo need a lesson in business 101 the customer is always right and and give em what they want. this is not what we want
Message 115 of 155 (763 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Am very disappointed with Pogo.  Used to love Canasta specially and had made many friends there and now cannot play with them at all so am just wondering if I will go on paying for what it is worth now.  Also have problems with the cards the way it is now and players complain that I am too slow.  Well I am 84 and have a hard time getting used to new stuff.  But I used to love to play lots of your games with friends and would like to continue.  Please.

Message 116 of 155 (644 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im Sorry if i seem like a negative person right now, but i have been playing pogo off and on. When i came back on, I see that there are games that are being retired soon. Why cant you guys just take them from being flash games to what the other games are so we can keep playing the games that we love. there are also some games that a couple of my friends told me, before I joined, that were removed a while ago that they would like to see returned. I know if you can bring all of the games back in the newest versions of them such as the retiring monopoly and bingo games along with many others that have been retired or are being retired from the site, people would be happy with that being done. I Love Pogo Games, but I do not love how so many games are being retired or were retired already.

Message 117 of 155 (562 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@mawmaw98playerdb I heard that EA were bringing the lobby back. I would love to have it , some body told me that it was at the side so how do I get it? Bye the way ,I agree with everything you have said.
Message 118 of 155 (498 Views)

★★★ Novice

You must be a part of EA to know how to get into this process of reaching other players emails, at least I hope you really are one of the team. You should know more than I  if you are part of the team. All will be up to them, not sure what you truly mean of  "lobby" unless it means playing and chatting and playing side by side on all partner games, instead of the way they are changing them all to flip flop chatting!  Play your game, but then drop screen down to chat, then back up to play again, how goofy is that1 We pay for the comfort of playing with our friends and chatting  with them as well, in the same comforting way it has always been. Is what Pogo was designed to do, welcome and meet new friends and have fun competing and playing and chatting together. Even another way to connect with family members and play and chat, right next door, in the same town, or even faraway places. Up to EA, I have no control, just will give my input on whatever when given the chance. I can count many, many people that will not renew their subscription if dominoes is taken off and the side by side chat and play will be diminished. 

Message 119 of 155 (480 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Mai why is scrabble so hard to play now? cant play friends anymore its a mess! i'm giving up !
Message 120 of 155 (360 Views)