Re: The Pogo You Love, Now Better Than Ever

by mawmaw98playerdb

Original Post

The Pogo You Love, Now Better Than Ever

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

newpogo.jpg

A lot has changed since Pogo first arrived over 20 years ago. Internet speeds have increased, technologies have come and gone and we’re all more connected than ever. That’s why we’re teaming up with our amazing community to make sure Pogo keeps up with the times.

We’ve heard you loud and clear, and together we’re building a brand-new Pogo experience! Everything you love most about Pogo is getting better as we step into the future. You can see for yourself in an all-new video sneak peek starring Joyce. Catch up with her as she looks back at Pogo through the ages and makes the switch.

(Click here if video doesn't show up above)

Once you’re done watching, be sure to scroll down here to see our upcoming roadmap and find out how you can join Pogo Early Access.

Thanks for spending so much time with Pogo! We’ve got even more fun in store as we continue to build and expand Pogo in the years to come.

-Your Friends at Pogo

Message 1 of 155 (12,814 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Mai WHAT IS RELEASE 55 BEE MEAN?
Message 2 of 155 (12,634 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@gemtri PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION
Message 3 of 155 (12,633 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@gemtri POGO is one of my favor games, but don't mess it up
Message 4 of 155 (12,632 Views)

EA app Team

@gemtri wrote:
@EA_Mai WHAT IS RELEASE 55 BEE MEAN?

Hi @gemtri - where are you seeing that? Standard smile

Message 5 of 155 (12,604 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

mawmaw98player     You say EA is making improvements to Pogo. No, you are not!!! Making it worse in many paid members view!!!  Why take off every game we love to play and be able to chat side by side with our newly made friends!!!!  Why give us the option to even chat??   That chat option at the bottom of nearly every game is not friendly,  flip flopping to chat below the game is not correct and does not make it fun for us, the paid members!!!!  Also, private chat option was totally removed, so cannot enjoy chatting with our friends or newly made friends without interruptions from other players, even the unpaid members coming in on our conversation! From bad to worse is all you have done with pogo. Bet your business drops drastically! What else could you expect, pogo is not fun anymore, when you take away the things we pay for because we enjoy the way it has always been since we joined the club pogo!!   Dominoes is the most fun to play on here, and you are taking it off, what the heck!!!  The majong games/puzzles are terrific, even the newly looking ones, but we like to make friends and chat with our friends on here, even relatives play and chat with each other. Our privacy has been taken away by you!!    Please, please, please relook at what you are doing to mess up our world of enjoyment, relaxation, meeting new people and enjoying it all!!!   The changes are not good at all for the betterment of pogo! Just saying..................Thank you for reading and listening if you guys really are!!! mawmaw98player   Member since 2008 or 2009 one.

[CM Edit: Removed ALL CAPS to adhere to the Answers HQ rules.]

Message 6 of 155 (12,484 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @mawmaw98playerdb.

Rest assured that Chat is coming to Pogo Early Access. It's not available yet, but it will be. We also know that a lot of people prefer the side chat to the chat under the games. Thank you very much for your feedback and helping us continue to build Pogo Early Access for the community.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 7 of 155 (12,474 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree!!!!

Message 8 of 155 (12,464 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Exactly, I hate it, I want the Classic back!

Message 9 of 155 (12,405 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I find that it is hard on my eyes , don't like the new format , gives me a headache , thats what happens to us old folks when you change things and you don't consider the out come

Message 10 of 155 (12,376 Views)