The Goth Family through the ages!

by SimmeringPassion

Original Post

Re: The Goth Family through the ages!

@000Unavailable 

You see me with my face looking out a window like I’m sure you’ve seen friends (which I love! I always play it on repeat once I watched all of them and finish the series hahha) you know when joey has that window that he looks through and it’s raining but the then it zoomed out and you see that it’s a glass with rain effect going down the middle hahaha I’ll find the image and save it here so you can get what I mean if you don’t.

Im secretly crying inside about not being able to play sims but I know hearing about it from you helps me out hahah just playing i am excited for the day that I am reunited and the amounts of pack I’m going to buy omg I’m going to bundle them up so badly that I’m probably going to break EA!

So if there’s a problem that you might encounter through a message saying there’s a HUGE purchase being made right now then best believe that’s me! Hahaha 

I will definitely get that sled and push myself with my legs and then push myself to my bed for a nice hot chocolate and marshmallows before a nice long nap 😴 thanks for the idea 💡 

Whats funny is I never understood why Star Wars was so liked when I was younger (I know such a DUN DUN DUUUUUN moment hahaha) until I got older and watched it and got so into it! It’s crazy! 😝 I love it now and can’t believe I didn’t like it but it always works out like that though doesn’t it?

A bit like when you’re searching for something and you can’t find it but you then find something you were looking for weeks ago! (This happened to me last night 🤣)

I do like to think of myself as an ultimate simmer thank you 😊 for noticing too 😏🤪😉🤗😆😝😂 that is what I call myself in the mirror, I go “hey! You there! Good looking there you beautiful ultimate simmer!” 

I loved the keyboard and I play violin for years in primary school and then stopped because had to go to secondary school and there wasn’t any violin lessons there hahaha but when I read the part of you saying about wanting to go into acting my face went from this 😊 to this 😳 for the reason of I wanted to go into acting and act on a soap or a film and I would go into the mirror in the bathroom and make up scenes that I would make for myself and see me winning a prize for my acting skills too! So fricking crazy!!!!!

What else do we have in common? I wonder..... Hmmm 🧐🤨🤔

Message 31 of 46 (545 Views)

@000Unavailable 

How is you know the truth right trap was mine? You had the thought too to think I done it!?

Fine it was me but how would they notice our great ideas otherwise?😬 

The force! OMG 😲 that’s genius! I will be looking out my window for a floating tropical juice 🥤 and don’t worry how you will find my house is I will use the force to connect with the juice so that it won’t go to the wrong house because that juice is mine! *growls* 

I’m glad you appreciated that part because I thought about it straight away and thought yes this is hopefully going to be understood! 

Im so glad I have found a sims buddy! Omg so unexpected too! I’m so thankful! 🤗😏😆😬

I will definitely let you know if I make a new one! If I can be bothered that is lool! I love my sim thank you! 

I have found this backwards lol it’s  funny because we have so many topics and comments to follow it’s great! I love the hectic ness lol! 😁🤪🤗😏

Message 32 of 46 (543 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@SimmeringPassion ,

Oh that is so funny! Thank you for showing me the picture because I never watched the show and I wouldn't know what you meant! lol I first read it and I was like, "Uhhhh...what? Why don't I understand what she means?" Makes perfect sense now ha ha.

Yes, absolutely. All of the sudden, EA will have to post a message on their website saying, "Warning! Please do not approach your shopping carts. Yes, we do mean virtually! You will just get a very big error message and it might cause everything to crash! Someone just made a very big purchase and it has caused our website to currently be down. We are also out of activation codes for The Sims 4, meaning, the buyer bought all the remaining packs. Please be patient while we work on fixing this problem. We are truly sorry, but we do hope you'll have a Merry Christmas!"...LOL

You're kidding me, right? I don't know WHY I'm surprised at this, but it was exactly the same with me too! I never used to like Star Wars when I was younger, either. Then when I got a little older and I watched them, I thought, "What was I thinking? I can't believe how good Star Wars is!" LOL Do you have a favorite character? I can't wait to hear which one it is. I'll probably almost die if we have the same one! My ultimate favorite is Luke Skywalker.

I'm sure your reflection wants to kiss you after that, right? ha ha ha Large smile

Oh my...I really do promise you I'm not making this stuff up, but I love the violin, too. I've wanted to take lessons for it for so long! I honestly can.NOT believe this. And the part about the acting...oh wow! Well, I guess we just found out what else we have in common. Like half the things in my current message are things we have in common!

Message 33 of 46 (517 Views)

★ Guide

@SimmeringPassion ,

No, probably not! Sometimes you have to go through extreme measures for someone to pay attention to you lol! Just kidding about that one. Or am I? Thinking

Yes, exactly. Because the juice will belong to you, I won't need to know where you live. All I have to do is use The Force and everything else will do its part. Large smile See? You figured it out on your own!

Okay! Can't wait if you do. The only down part of it is that our messages will have to be super short on twitter on our pages, so then we'll have 50 messages for each other lol! Sometimes I wonder what people think in here, too, when they see these posts going back and forth? Maybe it's great entertainment for them, but most of it is 80% truth and 20% jokes ha ha. I'm really happy you like your Sim. You're welcome and then more welcome! Large smile

I know, I love it, too. It's like a cycle that starts with every post we communicate in lol! We are, after all, the stars of the show out of the wars we bring. That title is not easily earned. 

Message 34 of 46 (513 Views)

@000Unavailable 

Omg I’ve finally met someone who hasn’t watched it! Usually everyone I’ve spoken to in the past they have said yeah I’ve watched it! It’s kind of refreshing! 

That at error message you put made me laugh so much! Hahahaha Then everyone will be like “ah man! ALL of the codes? Guessing I’ll have to wait then!”

It sounds so legit as if they would put that up, they would also say sorry for a any inconvenience this may have caused lol! 

I can see the appeal to Luke and he used to be one of mine but I like Anakin really because of his journey. Sounds crazy I know but he had such a caring heart that it was his ultimate downfall to the way he became Darth  Vader!

My reflection did give me a cheeky wink though 😉 

I don’t see why you would make it up when you managed to get two of my features when making a sim version of me without seeing me which is still very cool! Like telepathically connecting with the force to see hahah I would also like to make you as a sim but it’s harder on the mobile! Hahaha

Violin was cool to play I loved it but my family and their ears didn’t haha because i was pretty crap at playing and i remember i played at Christmas too for my whole family and they all clapped and was so supportive even though I wasn’t rubbish at it hahaha I can’t remember the song I was playing but it definitely didn’t sound like the song I was meant to be playing hahaha 🤪🤗😁😬😆😏

Message 35 of 46 (499 Views)

@000Unavailable 

When it comes too EA and them hearing our ideas then we must be DRAMATIC and BIG like that right there hahaha! 🤗😆

Just so you know the juice made it! And it was very refreshing! Love the mango hint to it! Complimented the pineapple very well! 

Yeah if I do it will be looking like spam almost hahaha be like typing loads of paragraphs of comments hahahaha 

Hopefully our comedic moments and truthful topic so are entertaining to read if someone does stumble upon it! Hahaha 😂 I know I’m having a blast!

It’s a cycle where I wouldn’t have have it any other way! Lol 😆 

That title definitely isn’t easily earned! You know how many comments and posts we’ve had had do to earn them earn that! I still can think believe I am made that up last minute in my head because reading it back sounds so badass! Hahaha 😏😂😏

I’ve noticed some of the comments I’ve made have random words that don’t make sense and I realised this auto correct is just putting random words now! 🤣 So Hopefully you don’t get too confused into what someone sentences are hahahah 

Message 36 of 46 (496 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@SimmeringPassion ,

I know what you mean! Every time I tell anyone that I've never seen that show, I always hear something like, "What? You haven't? You're really missing out!"

Yes, unfortunately they'll have to wait! You waited so long to have these packs, that I would have to say you earned them! They really should give you one or two for free from that big of a purchase ha ha. If I worked for EA, I would most definitely consider it. 😎

No, it doesn't sound crazy at all! I completely understand, because even though Luke is my ultimate favorite, I love Anakin Skywalker. I cried so much when I watched everything that happened in his life. Besides the fact that he had to leave his mother behind at such a young age. He really did have such a caring heart!

Oh yes, The Force! It never fails lol. It is hard on the phone. I really doubt I would even be able to do a decent job making a Sim on the phone!

Oh my...lol Well, at least you tried, it's okay! I've actually never tried to play the violin even though I just love it. I'd like to try some day, along with the flute. 😊

Message 37 of 46 (481 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@SimmeringPassion ,

That does sound very refreshing, even if it is cold outside! I'm one of those people who would eat ice cream all year long, too lol. "The cold never bothered me, any way." Hopefully you know where that last part is from ha ha.

Oh no! It really would like spam. Then we'd definitely get kicked off of twitter lol! Hopefully they'll accept us back...and then back again after getting kicked off again...and then again and again.

I'm having a blast too! 😆😂 And I definitely wouldn't want our messages any other way. If we did, then the auto correct would create total chaos in these posts! lol

That was just the best ever! You couldn't have come up with a better title for us LOL. Love it!

Message 38 of 46 (475 Views)

@000Unavailable 

I used to not watch it the way I watch it now! Haha I also love Big Bang theory but overall I’m a gamer!

They should consider it hahaha because they will never see such a huge purchase all in one! Hahaha

I just don’t get why they didn’t take his mum out of slavery too! It’s just the obvious answer to keeping him focused on becoming a top young Jedi because he knows his mums safe and not suffering, it’s  just obvious the way things went he was going to go that way!

I shall use the force to create a sim when I have a space free!

Violin wasn’t such a cool I strument I should ha have kept up with it! I also used to play the recorder too! I was good at that though! 

😎😏

Message 39 of 46 (468 Views)

@000Unavailable 

Are you kidding me? I’m always making frozen references! When’s my toes are so cold they’re numb I say my toes are singing the cold never bothered me anyway! 

Exactly because we have so much to talk about that we might break twitter 🤣

Yeah the phones would communicate and then take over the conversation and we’ll start seeing posts we never created! Hahaha 🤪😏😁😂🤣😝

I love it too! We are the stars of the show from the wars we bring! So watch out! Hahaha

Message 40 of 46 (467 Views)