Re: The Goth Family through the ages!

by 000Unavailable

Original Post

@000Unavailable 

I love cold drinks and juice I can drink 3L of juice a day and be happy with it maybe even more hahaha! 

Message 41 of 46 (385 Views)

★ Guide

@SimmeringPassion ,

I've never watched that either lol. So sorry! Really? That's what I mostly am too ha ha. I don't really watch shows, unless it's something for Star Wars. Like the newer one that came out on Disney+ "The Mandalorian" and the animated one that had come out called "The Resistance", which is also on Disney+! 😁 Have you watched either one?

You're right! I agree with you on that. I think the Jedi are really cool, but the whole thing about them not being allowed to be attached to anyone doesn't stick to me at all. That doesn't really make any sense. True love wouldn't normally stop anyone from being a hero. You would think it's the love in their hearts that would drive them to save others and be the hero of the day. I'm so glad Luke didn't let anyone stop him from saving his father!

Okay, great! 👍 May the force be with you. 🙌 😊

Don't feel bad, because I wasn't so good at the guitar and I gave up on it. Maybe I shouldn't have given up! I have played the recorder, but I was very, very little. We used to have one then and I don't know what happened to it. That's so neat that you were good at it! The flute is just so beautiful sounding. 😍

Message 42 of 46 (367 Views)

★ Guide

@SimmeringPassion ,

Oh how cool! I love those movies and the mini movies they've come out with! Olaf is so adorable. Yamachan still has the #1 spot though, I think lol! 🤣😍

We probably would break it! I may end up deactivating my account. I've posted quite a few things on there since I joined and no one is paying much attention. I don't know what to do to get followers on there lol. I can't be anyone but me. Here I am me and we're having a blast! If you ever join again, I'll join again then too if I do delete it and it'll be fun!

Yes, watch out! Chewbacca may end up joining us, too and no one would ever want to mess with him! Ha ha ha 😁

Message 43 of 46 (365 Views)

@000Unavailable 

I’m mainly a gamer and prefer playing sims and COD any day! That’s fine if you haven’t! I won’t  cry too much 😏😉

I haven’t watched it yet unfortunately! It looks so cool though!

Exactly my thoughts about it too, Luke definitely showed that no matter if it’s “tradition” you can lead with your own emotions and it will still be alright in the end! Well not for his father but you know at least he tried!

May the force be with you! 🙌🏻 

It it really is beautiful sounding! I played recorder so well it’s a shame I stopped!

Message 44 of 46 (341 Views)

@000Unavailable 

Yamachan definitely is undefeated of his cuteness! OMG he cannot be matched!!

We probably would break it if I’m honest! Same with me when I was on it before I forgot all my credentials I couldn't get enough followers  but I didn’t care because I’m not going to be someone else for followers!

If I do eventually join again it will be crazy the amount of posts and fun topics we will have!

Oh how I would love a chewbacca to join our chat! Hahaah

Who needs twitter when you have TS4 forums? 😏😆🤪😏

Message 45 of 46 (338 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@SimmeringPassion ,

Hmmm...this might be a stupid question, but what does COD stand for? lol So sorry, I haven't got the slightest clue.

Yes, that is so true! They tried to protect him too much and it's almost as if they didn't have any faith in him being able to win his father over. This is why he's my favorite character. Then I feel like they completely changed him in the new trilogy. I don't know if you've watched the three new ones, but I didn't agree with what they did to his character. Anakin really was a great character too. He deserved more credit than he got. He was the chosen one and that all kind of faded away in the new trilogy too. I just don't understand some things...

No, no use in being someone you're not on twitter. Then you'll just have to keep up with a disguise and at the end of the day, it's all a lie just to gain followers. Not the way to be! So I completely agree with you. Maybe I can share some more Sims with you in our "Share a Sim" topic in the meantime. 😊😎

Me too! Chewbacca would probably whine a lot, too. It'd be hilarious ha ha!

Message 46 of 46 (302 Views)