The Endless Existential Crisis Update (Wants and Fears)

by SianAF148

Original Post

The Endless Existential Crisis Update (Wants and Fears)

★★ Guide

This update hasn't been out long and I already hate it. My sims can't go one day without being enraged, tense or sad for 50% of the day because of "Unfulfilled wants and dreams." They're throwing tantrums like children most days. I'm fed up already. Also one of my sims has like 5 fear traits. Are they supposed to go away at any point? This isn't the wants and fears system sims 2 rocked.

Is the system overly aggressive or am I doing something wrong?

Message 1 of 4 (900 Views)

Re: The Endless Existential Crisis Update (Wants and Fears)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Oh my.. your poor sim. I was sick of fears after I got two... I could never live with so many fears! You need to take care of the fears, they will not disappear without player input and fear of the dark has a bug which it will never leave you sim really; [OPEN] [HSY] Sim Still Holds Fear of being afraid of the dark after Being Cured - Answer HQ

You need to doo what is in bubble number 4 or take the potion for 300 satisfaction points in reward store.  

Message 2 of 4 (840 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

You may want to try to change the moodsets before trying to get a change. You can get embarrassed if you get rejected flirting. Just don't try it if you're a performer career. Because you will get ruthless or deprived. Maybe even desperate. I don't know how cheats work but they're look like this 3.

sims.add_buff e_buff_embarrassed

sims.add_buff e_buff_sad

Sims.add_buff SadHigh

To be honest it is very buggy right now after the update because unless Sims are completely happy the game will just put Sims in straight in a hole. It's true. Because I tried Sad before I think something lasted for 3 weeks. That's like the entire teenager Sim.

Message 3 of 4 (821 Views)

★ Guide

@SianAF148 That is a lot of fear for one sim to handle, yikes! I cannot even imagine how to handle a sim with that amount of fear. Lots of bubble baths, constant calls to the sadness hotline, leave ALL lights on at ALL times. This might be a reach but have you tried burning incense in your sims home? I always find these help relieve stressed sims and negative moodlets. 

Message 4 of 4 (752 Views)