Texts from Sims

by Sefdancer4life

Original Post

Texts from Sims

★★★ Apprentice

So I’m seeing in the Sims official forum and this one the texts that appear on the screen. It’s not just the phone text messages, it’s centered on the screen. Where do I get this feature?

Message 1 of 5 (1,418 Views)

Re: Texts from Sims

Champion

@Sefdancer4life, do you mean the text that appears in the loading screens?  Thinking Could you give us a link to the thread from the Official Sims Forums that mentions this? Wondering

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 5 (1,390 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Here’s a post from Reddit:

Message 3 of 5 (1,373 Views)

Champion

@Sefdancer4life, I have not seen that particular phone call yet, but I think it came with the patch before Eco Lifestyle was released in early June. Thinking There are a bunch of new phone calls like that that ask you a question and you pick an answer.  I don't remember if they were all centered on the screen like that or in the corner, but my guess is they are similar to the ones that ask if you think an NPC and their significant other should have a baby.  Standard smile

If these calls are not the same as those, then the players who have them might have a Mod that allows this. Wink I do not play with Mods (too much upkeep for me to bother! Disappointed Embarrassed ) .  

Message 4 of 5 (1,351 Views)

Champion

@Sefdancer4life, while I still haven't gotten that exact phone call, I did get one of the new ones since I last posted, and I can confirm that it was in the middle of the screen, just like the one you showed in the picutre.  So, this should be something that you see in your game soon, as it is one of the new features from the patch last month that lets you decide on some of the things that can happen NPCs in your game, or gives your Sims extra opportunities. .  

My call was was that I received an inheritance.  I had some choices to answer and i chose "What's the catch?"   I was still rewarded the money!  Another one has an NPC ask if you think they should have a baby... but if you say yes, the person who makes the call will be the one to get pregnant, even if they are male and even if  you don't have the Aliens from the Get to Work EP! Raised eyebrowLarge smile

Message 5 of 5 (1,322 Views)