Re: Tell me what to do...

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Tell me what to do...

★★★ Newbie

So, my game won’t load for weeks at a time. I notice I’m able to get back in the game right about the time of new events or updates. I’ve reported the problem to technical support team but now I can’t seem to get an advisor to respond. I just paid for treasure hunt pack but I was asked to restart the game to receive it. Fortunately, after 30 minutes or so the game reloaded but my recently purchased pack is missing. How do I fix the restarting and loading issues?

Message 1 of 2 (336 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Tell me what to do...

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @17gdi30g00pp

The best bet for improving technical issues like crashes, restarting or loading issues for example, is to run through the troubleshooting steps available for mobiles. There aren't many but they can help to improve things. 

For any missing content, please follow the steps in this thread to get in contact with our support team asap and directly. They may require proof of purchase so we'd recommend having that gathered in advance and this guide will outline how to go about that: "How to provide proof of purchase".

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (262 Views)