Original Post

Accepted Solution

Teens can't apply for university!

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? ??
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Most of them!
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? ?
What happens when the bug occurs? The apply for university option is not available
What do you expect to see? I click on the computer and go to university options, there's supposed to be apply for university, which I could see with my adult sims but not my teens?
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

It seems quite a lot of my teens can't apply for univeristy, there's no option for it, help!

I applied for a ton of scholarships but no options for university

Message 2 of 8 (48,639 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't apply for university!

Champion (Retired)

@AriaMad2 wrote:
@Enubis87University is for Young Adults and older. Teenage sims will have to wait until their last week of being in the Teen lifestage to start applying to University.

Verified this is by design. Teenagers can apply for scholarships but not apply to University.  Better grades, skills and excelling in Scouts (Seasons) are just  a few ways to increase chances for better scholarships.

- EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA
All packs installed and patches are current.
PC / Win 10
Never used CC or mods.

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations

View in thread

Message 4 of 8 (48,614 Views)

All Replies

How do I enroll my teenage sim into the university on sims4?

★★ Novice

How do I enroll my teenage sim into the university on sims4?

Message 1 of 8 (48,612 Views)

★ Guide
@Enubis87 University is for Young Adults and older. Teenage sims will have to wait until their last week of being in the Teen lifestage to start applying to University.
Message 3 of 8 (48,618 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@AriaMad2 wrote:
@Enubis87University is for Young Adults and older. Teenage sims will have to wait until their last week of being in the Teen lifestage to start applying to University.

Verified this is by design. Teenagers can apply for scholarships but not apply to University.  Better grades, skills and excelling in Scouts (Seasons) are just  a few ways to increase chances for better scholarships.

- EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA
All packs installed and patches are current.
PC / Win 10
Never used CC or mods.

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 4 of 8 (48,615 Views)

Re: How do I enroll my teenage sim into the university on sims4?

Champion (Retired)

University is not for Teenagers. Your Sim must be at least young Adult.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 5 of 8 (48,594 Views)

★ Guide
@EuphorialQueen Ah yes, that's right. Got a little mixed up there, sorry!
Message 6 of 8 (48,604 Views)

Hero
@Enubis87 Moving this to general discussion. See answers above.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 7 of 8 (48,596 Views)

Re: Teens can't apply for university!

★★★ Newbie

Teens can't enter in uni. You have to be a Young Adult, however the can apply for scholarships.

Message 8 of 8 (30,918 Views)