Tarp-City Living

by yagwit

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Tarp-City Living

★★★★ Apprentice

Tarp.pngIs this still the right tarp to hold a flea market? "It's Not A Tarp" Item from City Living

Message 1 of 2 (2,440 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Tarp-City Living

[ Edited ]
Champion

@yagwit Unfortunately that rug name is deceptive, and that plus the description is tongue-in-cheek, I believe. There are no sale options or any options whatsoever in live mode for that rug. That carpet can be laid out under your table if you want to do a yard sale on their lot, but it cannot be added to the Sim's personal inventory, so it cannot be laid out under the table if you have a yard sale on a public lot.

What you want is the "Come and Get it Street Store" (City Living) or the "Ground Floor Entrepreneur's Table" (Eco Lifestyle) - with which you can hold a 'yard sale' on your Sim's lot or on a public lot:
Screen Shot 2020-06-09 at 5.39.43 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2020-06-09 at 5.48.57 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2020-06-09 at 5.55.01 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2020-06-09 at 5.59.03 PM.jpg

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (2,374 Views)

All Replies

Re: Tarp-City Living

[ Edited ]
Champion

@yagwit Unfortunately that rug name is deceptive, and that plus the description is tongue-in-cheek, I believe. There are no sale options or any options whatsoever in live mode for that rug. That carpet can be laid out under your table if you want to do a yard sale on their lot, but it cannot be added to the Sim's personal inventory, so it cannot be laid out under the table if you have a yard sale on a public lot.

What you want is the "Come and Get it Street Store" (City Living) or the "Ground Floor Entrepreneur's Table" (Eco Lifestyle) - with which you can hold a 'yard sale' on your Sim's lot or on a public lot:
Screen Shot 2020-06-09 at 5.39.43 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2020-06-09 at 5.48.57 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2020-06-09 at 5.55.01 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2020-06-09 at 5.59.03 PM.jpg

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 2 of 2 (2,375 Views)