Taking Strays To the Vet

by TheeQueenBee3

Original Post

Taking Strays To the Vet

★★★ Novice

I wish there was a way that we could take strays to the vet when they are sick. Also, in the original Sims Pets, they use to have a pet store, I think that we should be able to have breeders or like a humane society, something that allows us to go there and get an animal, also, can we please get other animals, like a farm pack or something, the options are endless when it comes to the sims. 

Message 1 of 4 (667 Views)

Re: Taking Strays To the Vet

★★ Novice

I agree. I keep wanting to take the poor things to the vet Frown but I can't just adopt them all or abandon them.

Message 2 of 4 (650 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

clean up

Message 3 of 4 (639 Views)

Champion

@TheeQueenBee3@diopter77 , and @StuckInYourBox , I agree that we should be able to take sick strays to the vet! Devil
I think having breeders or a proper Humane Society are fantastic ideas! Heart I just don't know if it is likely that EA would add these features so long from when Cats & Dogs was released. Wondering  
The reason TS4 doesn't have pet stores that sell dogs and cats is because pet stores usually get their cats and dogs from puppy mills or kitty mills that are very cruel to the parent dogs and cats.SickTeeth baredDevil  While the pets in the game are just pixels, a lot of people wouldn't want the game promoting this puppy mill industry that makes money of the mistreatment of loving pets, so that is probably why they don't have pet stores in the game anymore. Heart

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 4 (621 Views)