TS4 just made me cry

by Rae_Regenbogen

Original Post

Re: TS4 just made me cry

★★★★ Guide

Yes, I saw that one and “Me Too”-ed it already. It kind of made me feel better to know I wasn’t the only one talking about this. 😂😭😂😭

Message 11 of 22 (560 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Rae_Regenbogen just saw it too Standard smile letz push yours now!
Message 12 of 22 (555 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Rae_Regenbogen I assume the problem is similar to why Rockstar is just remastering GTA 5 rather than a new release for next gen console. They make 500 million off shark cards alone. So why change what people already buy? As long as people are buying DLC (half of which that should've already been base game.) they'll skimp players and bug fixes. I mean, if someone paid you 60 bucks for something unfinished and you knew they'd pay you another 40 bucks every 3 months or so, regardless of quality, you probably wouldn't feel inclined to put out your best work. EA is like most other companies and have just entirely cultivated money grabbing people. Even more so since there really isn't another Sims style game out there. Paralives really has a chance at being something big if they get enough backing and show themselves as a truly dedicated company. But until there's any sort of real threat against the Sims, EA won't truly care about all sides of it's fanbase and game quality.
Message 13 of 22 (509 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I’m so excited about Paralives! I doubt it will be on console, but since I plan to buy a gaming computer before I get the PS5, I’ll definitely get it when it’s out. I love how that team seems to already be taking feedback from the community and adding things we all want! I’m really looking forward to it.

That’s not to say that there isn’t room for two life simulators in my life. But after the experiences I’ve had with TS4 in the past few years, I would be VERY happy to invest in a new game before adding more sims content.

Message 14 of 22 (492 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Hubble122 but i doubt people will purcase any further when they mention the developer dont care. most of the bugs and issues we had the past 5 years have been fixed. other ones are smaller and partwise temporary. EL is special because there are so many gamebreaking issues that need to be fixed soon. otherwise why should we play and buy TS4 in the future when it keep unplayable
Message 15 of 22 (469 Views)

★ Guide

I completely understand how you feel with this the amount spent it's not acceptable. 

This issue is the most frustrating thing I've ever encountered with gaming. 

It needs fixing ASAP as alot of users have not been able to play the game at all but when reporting this nothing seems to be done for console users. 

Were just put on the shelf and left to wait like the content was free.

Message 16 of 22 (468 Views)

★★★★ Guide

“This issue is the most frustrating thing I've ever encountered with gaming.”

Same, and I played Skyrim on PS3 😂. Thank you for putting these words to the problem. It succinctly sums up how I feel.

Message 17 of 22 (442 Views)

★★★ Pro

I'd like to say you are right but people will still purchase dlc for a broken game and I don't know why it's not like it will fix it but good luck hope the problem gets sorted out soon.

Message 18 of 22 (424 Views)

Re: TS4 just made me cry from frustration, sadness, and anger

★★★ Pro

You aren't dumb I was the same as well when I had it on PS4 it's like I couldn't control myself and kept purchasing more I was even going to get eco but my friend somehow managed to talk me out of it tried to play the game it kept crashing I just deleted it and broke the disk at the end of the day we spent money for a working game that we haven't got.

Message 19 of 22 (420 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Rae_Regenbogen I feel your frustration and your anger.
PC Players like me are still having the same issues and didn't get any more fixes then console players. We are all in the same boat. the company seems to have other priorities.
Message 20 of 22 (381 Views)