Re: If Guidry and Bonehilda ....

by RavenLure

Original Post

(TIP) If Guidry and Bonehilda ....

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Spawning in as townies and you have MC Command, Have Import from tray set to ZERO.... after they both spawn in as they should go ahead and set your import from tray to anything you like. I think you will need to do this for each save you do. or just keep it separate from the other saves in a folder on  your desktop.

Message 1 of 5 (462 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hi @RavenLure You'd probably find more exact help at their discord server: the link can be found at their website/where you add the mod; check to make sure of the most current version there also.

Sasha

I have no connection to EA, am an Avid Mods/CC user, but don't make them
Simsonic Weebly, also Incorporating the Mod Tracker

simsonic weebly banner banner gold.png

Message 2 of 5 (429 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Sashas0nic that is where I got that help at Standard smile Setting the Import Tray to zero is the help after they spawn in you can re adjust that setting.
Message 3 of 5 (424 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Exactly, @RavenLure  they will have the answer you're looking for. now, regarding it, as it is dedicated MCCC help.. if it's not working as expected, they will ask you for more info.

Or do you mean, that this is not a question? Just a tip? If so.. perhaps change the heading or info to '"Tip Only for .. etc, to save confusion" also, maybe share on the sims forum, as well as has by far, more mccc users, js Thumbs up

*Edit: Thanks for adding 'Tip' to the Heading 

Message 4 of 5 (422 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Sashas0nic it is a tip Standard smile
Message 5 of 5 (416 Views)