Re: [THREAD] I Just Bought A New House & Lot!

by dissenterjasmine

Original Post

@dissenterjasmine thanks for telling me but, its a bit too late since i got my secound house built.

Message 11 of 18 (3,381 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same question. While my original lot is quite nice and well liked when people find me, my second house is coming along brilliantly and theres no way to really show it off. I really hope they either make parties hosting allowable for all lots or allow our primary lot to be periodically changed. 

Message 12 of 18 (956 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@juliedv5  Definitely not, I also would like my sims to host parties in whichever house.

ATTENTION: EA please hear us :-)

Message 13 of 18 (924 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@AnimeGirrl007  Yes, absolutely agree with you! My sims' 2nd house is way too pretty to be left alone with no parties held there. Lol Esp since most of the items used on the second house are the item rewards from events so the interior design is really special :-)

Hopefully, EA will give us this option in future updates.

Message 14 of 18 (922 Views)

★★ Novice

Sharing screen shots doesn't do justice either altho they could make that video cam icon allow a short recording so you can pivot the house around and show it off outside of the game :P I have a feeling they will make it so other houses can be used tho. Enough of us keep bringing it up then it is even more likely. I love my new one I'm still modeling it so all the romantic items I'm getting in the event are going in here. Like a little chateau 

Message 15 of 18 (905 Views)

That new lot that came with the update is peaking my intrest but i dont like how it's labeled as "premium." I've have bad experiences with those and learned the hard way that mostly means it can only be bought if you're a member of some kind or if you buy all the bronze,silver, gold and platinum bundles. I hope not because again,  i want this house and the home designer in me is already thinking of ideas for this house. 500,000 is a long way away and i would probally have that if i didn't spend a single simoleon from the very start. Which would be impossible.  But if its not a membership thing then, this almost makes up for my missing heirlooms.

Message 16 of 18 (893 Views)

★★★ Guide

@thecakeisaLIE82 

I am really sad I missed the washer.

😭

Message 17 of 18 (812 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've been building my house for over a year (I have long breaks in playing) why does a three-generation family live there, grandma, grandpa, mum, dad, aunt on my brother's side and a little daughter... for a long time I'm just playing the second generation. who may have retired for months but I'm assuming they're in their early thirties lol So this is how my three-generation house looks like. I apologize for grammatical, stylistic and logical errors, I wrote from google translator because I have poor English skills

Message 18 of 18 (419 Views)