Re: [THREAD] I Just Bought A New House & Lot!

by whackywhippet234

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[THREAD] I Just Bought A New House & Lot!

★★★★ Expert

Hi, Fellow Simmers!

So, we just got new lots to play with! I'm glad about this coz I can now use the many, many, many items I have in my storage.

Ok, so this thread is for us to share our new house & lot builds. 

I know, I know...we are on STS so we don't have time to build and plan our new sims' homes. So, just share whatever you have just built for now & post & brag later about your improved builds. Hehehe

Here's mine...

My sim Sabine couldn't wait to have her own home. She bought the lot at 412 Emerald. As a world renowned pianist she needs peace & quiet. Also, doing her hobby of making simtube videos she needs the space for her equipment...

Happy Simming!

Message 1 of 18 (3,159 Views)

Accepted Solution

@dissenterjasmine thanks for telling me but, its a bit too late since i got my secound house built.

View in thread

Message 11 of 18 (3,434 Views)

All Replies

Here is mine! It's still in progress, wanted something super clean, super white. Something you'd feel bad about when you walked in with dirty shoes Angel

20191127_220507.jpg

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 18 (3,121 Views)

Its lovely. I'm trying to save money so i can have real neighbors. 40,000 is a lot though.

Message 3 of 18 (2,984 Views)

It really is! If you have some Sims high in their career and just let them work constantly you might get that money a bit quicker.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 18 (2,958 Views)

@whackywhippet234  @Phantomlover1717 

I have 4 sims and they all have completed relationship stories with each other. I have them constantly doing long hangouts with each other, which only last 2 hours 40 minutes and yields 450 to 510 simoleons. So they're earning roughly 1000 simoleons every 2.5 hours. Then overnight they each do a long hangout with their SOs (so about 2000 simoleons each night).

I spent way too much in simoleons during the STS that had the washer for a grand prize. So my girls are working to earn that amount back and more to save up for the new lots and the money they'll spend on furnishing the new houses.

Message 5 of 18 (2,945 Views)

[ Edited ]

@thecakeisaLIE82 Im actually doing long carer events with them. Sadly, one of them is in the baresta career and to switch would cost 3,000. I might go over to relationships then if its faster. 

@dissenterjasmine question, does it carry over stuff from storage so i can refurnish my house a bit easier and build too. Cause i also hope it gives you either a house to work with or gives you how many rooms you unlocked to use for the other house.

(Posts merged by CM)

Message 6 of 18 (2,927 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@dissenterjasmine Thank you for sharing! I am the only one that is super bumped about not being able to host a party from one of the new lot? I built a new house on Emerald and was super excited to share it by hosting and found out that I could only host on an original lot... I don't get why though Frown. Do you think it will change at some point?
Message 7 of 18 (2,889 Views)

Did you have to unlock more rooms or, did it already give you the samw number you had at the other house to work with?

Message 8 of 18 (2,871 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@whackywhippet234  Items you have on storage can be used on ALL lots & houses :-)

Message 9 of 18 (2,780 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@whackywhippet234 You have 5 rooms initially but if you want a 6th room you have to buy it for 2,500 simoleons and 2 Llamazoom tickets.

Message 10 of 18 (2,779 Views)