Re: Switching from console to computer

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Switching from console to computer

★ Novice

Hi, my name is Liz and I have been very happily playing the sims 4 for the past couple years. I’m a senior in highschool and for college, I am getting a computer. I have been playing on the console and am concerned that I will have to buy all the pacs and base game again. I have spent around 600 dollars on this game and should not have to buy it all again just to change devices. I’m emailing to ask if I will be able to be able to get all my packs on the PC for free, or be able to transfer my account and packs from my Xbox  Thank you!

Message 1 of 4 (335 Views)

@soulsurfer1022  No, sorry, that's not possible.  In order to play in Windows (or macOS), you'll need to specifically buy the PC/Mac version of the game, and all the packs too.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 4 (299 Views)

★ Novice

Ah. That’s what I was afraid of. It doesn’t seem very fair to me but thank you for helping. I would like to also talk to EA but have not been able to get ahold of anyone. 

Message 3 of 4 (275 Views)

@soulsurfer1022  If you mean EA customer support, it's kind of swamped right now.  Support is also on reduced hours, with phone calls unavailable entirely and live chat only open from 9 am to midnight GMT, Monday through Saturday.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 4 (248 Views)