Re: Swimming in daily wear

by SennaWales

Original Post

Swimming in daily wear

★★★★★ Novice

My sim has the best club wish. I went in and set up club clothing. and now he swims in his daily wear, He doesn't use the club clothing at all. how do  I fix this?

Message 1 of 5 (319 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hi @rebelsmileygirl Do you use any mods or cc? Specifically, any that may change 'clubs', 'clothing' swimming and so on? If so cull or 50/50 until you can find the game playing with unaffected 'club' problem.

Message 2 of 5 (302 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Sashas0nic no it started after I made clothes for my sim's club. Once they had club clothes designed it started to freak out.
Message 3 of 5 (275 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It's some sort of error I've experienced (including some last exceptions) if you go swimming during a club meet, save, exit (the game or just exit to map view), then load up the game/lot while the sim is swimming. Similar but probably unrelated, if you skinny dip then leave the lot/exit the game, the sim will be in everyday too when you load back in.

Message 4 of 5 (264 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I just disabled the club clothing. It still happened one more time but it seems to have fixed after that. I'm going to except that club clothes is just a feature that I cannot use. Thank you for your help. I think it's not worth the worry though.

Message 5 of 5 (243 Views)