Sweet Treat Showdown Event

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Re: Sweet Treat Showdown Event

★ Guide

@dissenterjasmine wrote:

@Stevev363 Did you get all the items from the royal treat box?

@dissenterjasmine @Yes I did, every one. I took almost  every opportunity during the event to get tokens when the quantity and price was good which was about once or twice during each event. 

Message 61 of 104 (1,310 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Well i really also do enjoy my game. I also do pay monthly and love to support the game.

And i really love the idea from this event and the items are cute..we all know it.

I am just thinking about this change..i am having a bad feeling with it....it got more expensive and i am supposing now that it will bring more of these unbalanced events....so i need to say something more.

When we, the players do a payment support we are also clients...

And i am not a dollar note or whatever..i have the wish to play a fair game...i do have wishes as a player..as a member of the community and as a paying client.

If more events will come like this, i would appreciate the option to earn energy in the lama zoom quests. ( sugar from emily for the baking battle for example) balanced enough ..with time and reward. Breaks between the possibilty of doing the special event quests should be also shorter when the boxes are so expensive.

And i also would appreciate that you could get a megaprice item by earning a special number from the megaprices set.

Like if you opened 15 boxes you will get one of those and so on...

And where is the spawning item? That is allways so cute in the house when you have these token spawning items..i really do miss this this time.

So even when you pay you get the same items like people which are not making a payment support to the game.

It is ok that people also do not want to pay..or if they can not.

For them you could offer also more lower priced options.

But why should i pay when i do not get anything special for it? That was allways a goodie for the support.... in this event it is gone.

I am a lvl 50 and i am loving the set with the cute furnitures and so on...but it is a bit boring to run so long after them so long for only one box. 

And it are too many colours..three coulors in one set would be enough option..add tickets and jewels into the boxes please. I do understand that you do not want a lot free simcash but what is wrong to give out more free jewels and tickets in the events?

And the balance that you have to pay a lot  to get at least something special in a shorter time with these hard craftcollectings is a catastrophe.it is very expensive in this event.

New game concepts do need time..i know that also..but it seems like that this update is made in a rush.

And i have a bug...maybe i need to install it again:

I only have one try every 8 hours at the baking battle .....friends told me they have 3 each time? 😑

I am a bit disappointed....i really hope you will update this in a much more fair way for your players.

Let us also have fun while we support you with playing and payment please.

I would like to open a lot of boxes...i really love that in events.

Greetings from Europe 😊

Message 62 of 104 (1,389 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I  also have ONE try on every 8 hours, although it says 1/3. Who has the same?

Should IT Be three attempts instead of one??? 

OH NO, WHOM  I CAN SUE  😈????

I also live in Europe.

Message 63 of 104 (1,364 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Well i heard from friends that they have three tries  each and sometimes two..but for me it was everytime one try..did not take a matter what i did...

I installed the game new now..in a few hours i will see if it is fixed.

I will tell it then 😊

Message 64 of 104 (1,356 Views)

Community Manager
Wow! Lots of feedback over the weekend shared on the Sweet Treat Showdown event. Cheers Folks. Standard smile We'll review all of the posts and pass it on.
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 65 of 104 (1,316 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hello! 

As i told i installed the game complete new on my phone.

I still have the problem that i only have one try at the baking battle/contest!

Why do other people have more tries?

And i saw it. A friend was yesterday here at my home with me and she showed me that she has 3 tries. On her phone...

My sister also plays....she told me the same...she has allways three tries.

For me everytime only 1 all 8 hours!

Does not take a matter if i win or loose it..it does not change.

That is a silly bug..you do loose a lot of chances for tickets with this.

This event gets more and more worse for me...well i will survive it...haha..but it is really dumb.

Well i was with my sims in a party last night and i the person who hosted the party had the fire place from the megaprice set of the actual event....there was no action for me to play  on the party with that fire place....

Very expensive item with no party action?

And like all did tell before...it eats all your in game gold. ( and for many people a lot of saved cupcakes and expensive simcash)...and even with four sims it is like this.....

Well i commented a lot before...do not need to tell it again now...

It is pretty terrible....at all..only the items are cute..and i do not care if you get an item 20 times.....

The opening of a lot of boxes still gives a higher chance to win. And it is playable with the eventpackets you offered before.  

And i say this again...you get none of the megaprices at all...you can run like forest gump and get none of them ..lol..seriously?

I calculated how much it would cost do get the megaprice set....it is like  1 golden whirpool....and i mean in simcash calculated..like 2000 at the minimum...if you allready have two of those.... it is more expensive.... and its an item with partyfunction...the fire place did not work for me as a guest on the party.

I think you need  at minimum 4000 simcash to complete it  maybe 6000 with running allthough like a forest gump 27/7  and 4 sims.... sorry but that is fact....

Comon..seriously?

This is nothing personal...it is just my opinion...💓💕 really love the game and i am really a bit shocked how this update destroys all the fun.

I am not a princess in my tower that i could spend so much dollars each month..i have a limit and have to pay my bills in real life..well i do spend money but this? 😨 

No fun at all..i would like to have changes please or i am not willing to spend  so much money on events or in game if it bring more of these changes.

Make it playable and cheaper pls.

😊thanks

Message 66 of 104 (1,300 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@jayivy666 I was sorry to hear that. Thanks letting us know about The Bug. I have spent over 200 000 simoleons already, no hope to get a final mega prizes either. This is a worst and most expensive event ever! This far I have used simcash, too, but none of those items is worth of paying real money. Instead of that I could have bought some nice clothes with simcash ☹️. First time I consider seriously quit the whole game. Ive spent a little fortune playing this game. I should had gone for a vacation instead of playing. Irl I can go to beach, buy a kite and bicycle. With money I could fly on the hot air balloon. Well, goodbye TSM and greedy team behind that.
Message 67 of 104 (1,289 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Viankri  schrieb:
@jayivy666I was sorry to hear that. Thanks letting us know about The Bug. I have spent over 200 000 simoleons already, no hope to get a final mega prizes either. This is a worst and most expensive event ever! This far I have used simcash, too, but none of those items is worth of paying real money. Instead of that I could have bought some nice clothes with simcash ☹️. First time I consider seriously quit the whole game. Ive spent a little fortune playing this game. I should had gone for a vacation instead of playing. Irl I can go to beach, buy a kite and bicycle. With money I could fly on the hot air balloon. Well, goodbye TSM and greedy team behind that.

Hello 😊!

I will stop the payment support now in this game. 

Will play it but will not pay untill it is fair and ballanced.

And yes that is right what you say.

For luck i made a cut after some simcash which i have spent for the event..

I calculated then and i was so shocked about the payamount in this event.

I mean how can this happen in such a way that the update is given online with such prizes and then with these bugs? Both!

Live goes on..game also...i will wait if it keeps this way....

And i am also sorry to hear what you have spent  in game gold and simcash in to this stupid bot.

Greetings from Europe!😊

Message 68 of 104 (1,208 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Viankri  schrieb:
@jayivy666I was sorry to hear that. Thanks letting us know about The Bug. I have spent over 200 000 simoleons already, no hope to get a final mega prizes either. This is a worst and most expensive event ever! This far I have used simcash, too, but none of those items is worth of paying real money. Instead of that I could have bought some nice clothes with simcash ☹️. First time I consider seriously quit the whole game. Ive spent a little fortune playing this game. I should had gone for a vacation instead of playing. Irl I can go to beach, buy a kite and bicycle. With money I could fly on the hot air balloon. Well, goodbye TSM and greedy team behind that.

Hello! 😊

I will stop the payment support now!

Will not quit..first i will wait and see what happens the next events.

Also sorry to hear that you have lost simcash and gold.

This bot eats all you have.

Just get what you can get for free.

Is up to you what you will do.

I will like i told it before not pay anymore untill i can see a ballanced and fair result for us players.

I also answered 5 minutes ago but for some reason it vanished..lol..

So i am answering you now again.

It would be sad if now people will leave the game but i also would understand it. I would say hold on do not waste money and wait what EA will make during this year till Xmas Event.

Maybe we can give us each other the friendcodes and meet in partys 😉

Greetings 😊

Tadaaaaaa..i am presenting the most expensive bed in the sims mobile game...look at gold and simcash amount in my inventory 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 on the picture.

Message 69 of 104 (1,271 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I still feel that the game is about live events. I miss having to do in story mode. I want to be able to decide more about the life of sims as in the pc version.

I miss gardening and painting hobbies. That could make money!

We could have a system of conflict between children in the same style as surprise choices.

Still waiting for the fences to reach the residential lot.

Message 70 of 104 (1,325 Views)