Re: Sweet Treat Showdown Event

by SelenaSimsMobile

Original Post

Re: Sweet Treat Showdown Event FAQ

★★★★ Apprentice

I retired my SIM to get him out. It worked.

Message 51 of 104 (1,166 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I personally love this event. I have resolved to not pay any Simcash or cupcakes to do better at this event, and I'm not quite on track to get the grand prize, but I absolutely love that I can just briefly play once or twice a day and still focus on advancing my Sims' relationships, jobs, hobbies, etc. It doesn't take up all my time. It's not my absolute favourite style of event, I prefer the ones where you complete a quest and earn prizes for each step, but I still love that I'm earning new furniture and clothes. I definitely think it would be a major improvement if we had a bit more time, but overall loving this quest! I'm definitely hoping for a repeat of this event! (except maybe with new cooking themed items, since it's a cooking quest). Oh, and it would be SO MUCH BETTER if we unlocked all the colours for items and just had a wider selection of items to choose from since most of us honestly don't use all the colours anyways.

Message 52 of 104 (1,350 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@Stevev363 Did you get all the items from the royal treat box?

Message 53 of 104 (1,339 Views)

★★★ Guide

@SelenaSimsMobile 

I play the same. Not using any cupcakes or simcash.

Once in awhile, I will use Simoleons.

Mainly just use sugar cubes. Quit and collect prizes when I do not think I have enough to win the challenge.

I do not participate in any of the sweet treat activities. Just not enough gold treats for my Sims to be in those activities for 6 or 12 hrs. I can complete a llama zoom for a llama instead.

So far I have all of the items except for three . I still have to get all of the colors (LOL).

I like this better than the Wumples.

More prizes would be good. Different prizes would be better: washer, dryer, ping pong table, bunk beds, bar stools, etc

Message 54 of 104 (1,324 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I do not have all the royal treat box items yet, unfortunately. Fingers crossed that I'll make it, though!

Message 55 of 104 (1,314 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@DBrick01 Sounds like we play similarly. I agree, I'm not a huge fan of Simples since there's no guarantee on getting ANY prizes and it's a lot of effort. Also, I TOTALLY WANT A WASHER, DRYER, PONG TABLE, BUNK BEDS, AND BAR STOOLS!!!!
Message 56 of 104 (1,311 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I really want a washer too! It's been bugging me for ages that Sims have nowhere to clean their clothes XD

(And by the same logic, I also want a vaccum cleaner!)

Message 57 of 104 (1,291 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

To Begin with I'd like to have hot air balloon,  darkness at the night, a couple of dogs, access to beach, garden with carrots, potatoes & fruit trees,  bicycle and kite. It would Be nice to send messages to friends outside parties. Wish that just an imagination was a limit, but probably The real limit is technical.

Message 58 of 104 (1,281 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@ViankriI'm waiting for this feature from the worldwide release lol...
And I'm still hoping that one day we can have the night in the game, and be able to see our garden illuminated, and lights all into the house...
But I would not go off topic... So...

Let's say something else about the new event:
I totally agree with everyone who expressed astonishment and admiration for the new event animations/interactions and the brand-new concept of event. This was a great work.
It's really beautiful, just as I said before the only problem is that it's too much hard to play and especially to complete.

Message 59 of 104 (1,261 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Omigosh, pets other than hedgehogs and fish would be awesome. I deleted my game progress and restarted, but I used to have the hedgehog. It was kinda cute, I guess, but it was honestly just a brown blob with a nose that I could barely see. Not really worth the Simcash. Cats and dogs would be great.

Message 60 of 104 (1,220 Views)