Re: Sweet Treat Showdown Event FAQ

by doodle_lass

Original Post

Highlighted

★★ Guide

How many round is the highest in sweet treats challenge? I've seen 5, 7, 9 and 10. Is there more than that?

Message 11 of 22 (1,433 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@doodle_lass The most I saw was a 10-part showdown. Though I only reached part 7 coz I run out of sugar cubes

Message 12 of 22 (1,407 Views)

★★★ Pro

@SimGuruMaaike Are you going to rerun this event again? I'm going to have about 30 more boxes that I need to open in order to get the grand prize. I know you guys usually rerun events, but I would really like to get those braids. Even though I am down in simoleons, cupcakes, add simcash I really want that grand prize. do you have an idea if/and when you going to rerun this event again in the near future?

Message 13 of 22 (1,344 Views)

★★★ Guide

I just found out you can speed up the bake off by tapping your Sim. Once tapped your Sim will turn around and you can go on to the next level.

Oh well.

Did anyone ever figure out the percentage needed for each item? I tried but just did not have the time. Did notice most cupcake had to be greater than 91%

Most cookies could be mid 80s as well as some cakes.

It reminded me of poker.

Message 14 of 22 (1,311 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You have to early too many tokens to get a prize. The problem is dessert disaster happens ALL THE TIME and they you have to keep spending cash. I play everyday and I have not been able to complete the challenge due to never being able to earn enough. I have spent plenty of my real money to buy more sim cash but it's getting out of control. Why are we not earning tokens towards challenge through completing llahma tasks?? 

Message 15 of 22 (1,057 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My sweet treat showdown baking station dont work. It cant be clicked. I cant finish the tournament because of that. I tried all my sims. It appears to be an error. No forfeit sign as well. I have 20 boxes left

Message 16 of 22 (945 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Is it possible to reach the grand prizes without actually spending real money?

Thanks,

-sketches

Message 17 of 22 (714 Views)

Hero
@sketchur Yes, it is but it is diffucult and it will take the whole duration of the event to complete it.
You will have to be very patient and careful with the way you use your sugar cubes. Some days you will fail, but other days you will win.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 18 of 22 (711 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

That is reassuring. Thanks! Good luck to all. Standard smile

Message 19 of 22 (696 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi, what will happen to the sweet holiday quest when I finish the sweet holiday showdown first? I recall the showdown event will be closed when I collect all the rewards last time. Can I get the rewards for the quest without completing it or I will be unable to complete the quest?

Message 20 of 22 (375 Views)