Surpising choice sims mobile

by whackywhippet234

Original Post

Re: Surpising choice sims mobile

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@whackywhippet234

I've been playing for months and have never got the pet option in surprising choices, and I've been saving up too!!! *sobs*

I just get the same old career/hobby stuff, oh and I'm continuously stalked by the fortune teller! 😂

What actions does one have to perform to get something different? 

Message 31 of 40 (1,069 Views)

@Mai653 again, it's randomized there's nothing you can do to make a certain surpising choice appear. Like I got the same surprising choices 2x in one day (which is rlly annoying, I have a sick sim now that can't to any events because of her being sick)

Message 32 of 40 (1,059 Views)

★ Guide

@whackywhippet234 

Ah well, then I can just hope that someday it crops up..

I hope your sim feels better soon! Standard smile

Message 33 of 40 (1,054 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Mai653 wrote:

@whackywhippet234

I've been playing for months and have never got the pet option in surprising choices, and I've been saving up too!!! *sobs*

I just get the same old career/hobby stuff, oh and I'm continuously stalked by the fortune teller! 😂

What actions does one have to perform to get something different? 

It is random but doesn't seem to be completely random.  The "steal a sandwich" one seems to be much more frequent when you are doing career actions.  The pet one seems to be more common when doing relationships or parties.  We weren't able to get enough data to make a positive correlation but they seemed to be not quite completely random.

Message 34 of 40 (998 Views)

★ Guide

@BlueWizardRob

That would explain why I have to keep stealing sandwiches and suffer disgraceful shame so often! 🤔 I usually focus on the career/hobby tasks. But lately I've been doing a lot of relationship events, as it helps out with Emily too.

Hopefully *fingers crossed* I'll get the pet option someday. Will post back if i do see a pattern emerge at the time. Standard smile

Message 35 of 40 (986 Views)

I hope these go away because now they are making it to where u can't talk to a sim if they are too upset.  And if you choose to be that sim and talk to another sim u own, u can do an event but only the upset sim can do anything.

Message 36 of 40 (855 Views)

★★★★ Expert

During the Perfect Fit event, one of my sims was doing a relationship event when he encountered Surprising Choices. Then of all the bad luck, after finishing the relationship task, he encountered ANOTHER Surprising Choices. That was really wild! Fortunately, with the help of his two other housemate sims, they were able to finish the event!

Message 37 of 40 (778 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It sounds interesting! Btw how do you get the surprising choice? Thanks!

Message 38 of 40 (624 Views)

@HuggableSnowman Surprising choices pop up at random, very surprising Large smile

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 39 of 40 (607 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

more frequent & more item choices & cheaper

Message 40 of 40 (554 Views)