Surpising choice sims mobile

by whackywhippet234

Original Post

Re: Surpising choice sims mobile

Champion (Retired)

@ShaNoodle9 Did you happen to get a picture of it? That seems like it could be a bug. I think it should show 200. If you did take a picture, can you open a bug report for it here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/the-sims-mobile-bug-reports-en

There is a short form to fill out. Thank you! ☺

Message 21 of 40 (1,215 Views)

★★★ Guide

@ShaNoodle9 I've had it twice and got a screenshot last night. Fiscally it really does make sense lolol

classic.jpg

Message 22 of 40 (1,168 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Lol nah. I don't think I'd go into a store and pay them that much... And not receive anything yet... Just to get a discount. If u have that much, u might as well spend it straight up. 

200 makes a little more sense than 2000. That's just throwing away real and fake cash lol.

Message 23 of 40 (1,149 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

delete

Message 24 of 40 (1,134 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@ShellsSeaShells Omg! Do they really think people will pay that? It doesn't even make sense...just use the cash to buy whatever you want. Maybe it's an April Fools joke in July! 😱😵

Message 25 of 40 (1,125 Views)

★★★ Guide

@PaQuilter1  It is a bit crazy isn't it ....

People must either accidentally click this or given that everything is quite expensive and now available for sim cash (yes, those rooms for instance) maybe paying $50 (in my currency) makes sense?

Probably cost hundreds of dollars to buy everything, unlock items early etc.

I would bet money that someone out there has taken the offer up. I don't think it's a bug. Standard smile

Message 26 of 40 (1,114 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
My Sim will cry all day and they cry at work too! @KushKylie I feel so bad but I am not going to be extorted!
Message 27 of 40 (1,017 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@ShellsSeaShells wrote:

Seriously I'm laughing right now at my desk...

Look what I got now when I just checked on my sims.........

Bahahahaha

Except now instead of flipping a house (which one does for profit and not for a discount on goods) we can go shopping together for the discount! 

EA, thanks for trolling me.

classic 2.jpg

Wait a minute, once you reach Level 40, XP’s don’t even count—isn’t that correct??  

So, WHY would I use Hard-to-Earn Sim Cash on options 1 or 2  and Option 3 doesn’t help to do anything anyway, if I am understanding the whole XP thing.  Just Not Happening in my game!

(As much as I’d love a Hot Tub-  $2000. SC is way over the top, especially since right now just to clear one section of land just to put it on, will cost me 30k+  and will keep increasing with each plot) 

And EA thinks that Surprising Choices are not a form of Extortion?  

#amiright about the XP’s ?

Message 28 of 40 (993 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@BlueWizardRob wrote:

@whackywhippet234 wrote:

@PaQuilter1 yeah and I doesn't help that 99% of the time, the "help" is useless  to me because all my careers and hobbies are maxed except for a few but since I only have 3, I'll save them  for the next generation. The only one I like is the pet one but since I am saving money, I can't buy a pet hedgehog like I want to.

If you get the pet one again, please remember (and post here) what you were doing when you got it.  There are several of us that really want to get the pet one and have not yet been able to get it.

I got it Monday night and this morning. Both days I had just entered and left CAS too quickly to actually change anything. I've actually gotten several surprising choices that way. Monday was the first time that I've gotten the pet choice in about a month.

Message 29 of 40 (984 Views)

@sweedeypy there's nothing to it, it's just random.

Message 30 of 40 (1,151 Views)