OLD: Surgeon Career Quest walkthrough

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

OLD: Surgeon Career Quest walkthrough

[ Edited ]

OLD WALKTHROUGH: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/Mystery-is-a-Foot-Surgeon-career-walkthrough/m...

Starting level trigger on the Surgeon Career quest has been changed from level 17 to level 26.

[Edited by SalixCat, 15th of February 2021]

The Surgeon Career Quest is making a return to the game. Starting on May 23th 2019 at 10 AM local time. 

Attention
, you might need some extra time between step 19 and 21, step 20 is an easy one, but 'Sampling the Surgeon life' might have a cooldown timer. Same goes for step 22 with two Llamazooms!  

The walkthrough, click to enlarge:

Surgeon LTQ.png

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 1 of 9 (2,952 Views)

Re: Surgeon Career Quest walkthrough

★★★ Pro

Thanks @Phantomlover1717 for the walkthrough. I'm glad that I get to get a break from this quest. Good luck to the people who are doing this quest for the first time. Remember to set timers, and plan out your work. I'm a little surprised that they don't have an Advance Quest, but I'm happy I don't have to do extra work. HAVE FUN EVERYONE AND HAPPY SIMMING 👽

Message 2 of 9 (2,857 Views)

Rif.: Surgeon Career Quest walkthrough

★★★ Guide

Honestly I already have this career, but for me this event is available... if I already have it shouldn't it disappear after getting the initial simcash?

Message 3 of 9 (2,692 Views)

It won't disappear, at least not for me @ItsKatlyn99.
This is what I saw: https://twitter.com/Phantoms1717/status/1131513719815593984

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 9 (2,685 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This quest did not appear on my list.Disappointed

Message 5 of 9 (2,665 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I own this one but the quests are still available for me. Maybe because I bought it and didn't do the quest before to get it

Message 6 of 9 (2,618 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Actually completed this one even though I already had it unlocked an heirloom shelf when I completed and sold the double. I finished the last llama zoom with an hour to spare and only. Paid sim cash to get the last llama zoom truck to come early.

Message 7 of 9 (2,478 Views)

★★★ Pro

I never received this Quest, even though I finished it and finish the career. I wonder if I should even bother to contact customer service.

Message 8 of 9 (2,461 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I have another family, starting over. There are so many changes. I do not have the llama zoom so I had to earn 800 simoleons or complete 3 long events in place of completing the llama zoom truck. Actually to complete this Quest without the llama zoom, your Sims are completing 1 long event after another. I complained about the llama zoom truck (mainly because you only get 1 llama no matter what) but completing one long event after another was quite boring.

I will update this post to let you know what you have to complete for the two llama zoom truck. Guessing it will be equivalent to six long events or earning 1600 simoleons. 

Two llama zoom truck = earn 1500 simoleons. With two Sims not earning 450 yet, this Quest was one long hard bore (one long event after another). Good thing it was a holiday and I had to rest (hurt my foot), otherwise I would not have been able to complete this Quest.

Starting over after reaching level 50, is indeed an interesting experience. You have to pay for everything. If I did not have the experience and you guys with all your experience, I would stop playing Sims Mobile(would probably not go beyond level 14 with this family). This time around, I am only buying what I need and clearing my land first; then decorating my house. Goal: do not accumulate alot of items for storage.:eahigh_file:

Message 9 of 9 (2,454 Views)