Re: Supernatural

by Trismagistos

Original Post

Supernatural

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

If and when are we going to get or at least consider a supernatural pack for Sims 4? We’ve been playing vampires and warlocks for far too long. Where are the werewolves and fairies and other fun supernatural beings. 

Message 1 of 6 (443 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Nayy03 Your question has been answered here: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/packs/stuff-packs/the-sims-4-paranormal 

From the 26th of February January it will be available. There won't be fairies yet nor werewolves but sure there will be fun supernatural things.

Have fun playing. 😉

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 2 of 6 (424 Views)

★★★ Pro

@Trismagistos It comes out on the 26th of January.

Message 3 of 6 (412 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Rachelharris31Thanks! You are absolutely right. I made that remark on my phone and somehow autocorrect got the better of me. I corrected the error. Luckily I had the correct date on the Dutch page😅 .

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 4 of 6 (399 Views)

★★ Novice
@Trismagistos So, what your telling me is thats werewolves and fairies are in the works? I’ve had so much fun playing supernatural on sims3, its been too long.
Message 5 of 6 (356 Views)

Champion
@Nayy03 Sorry to say but there are no werewolves or fairies! You will however might see some old acquaintances from TS3. Just watch the information in the link I attached here in a post before. May be you can try to watch the livestream on the Friday the 22nd too.

Let op:

Message 6 of 6 (339 Views)