Super rich friend

by SimKitkatz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Super rich friend

★ Guide

I have some friend on my friend list who super rich.. their house super large and already level 40 with rank toast of the town already.. their furniture full of item that should bought by simcash..

but one thing strange is they didnt have item/outfit/make up/hair etc that should bought by real money.. really weird.

they are normal player like us right? really hate if they didnt and i will delete them from my friend list.

Message 1 of 6 (503 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Super rich friend

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I'm a real player.  I'm level 40 and Toast of the Town.  My house is large and full of stuff, including quite a lot of sim cash stuff.  You won't see much regular clothes on my sims.  My girls are all superheros  or wear fairy costumes (from Izzy).  My boys are all wear super hero suits (from Izzy) or speedos (from the hot tub event).  All of my boy sims have very short hair and my girls either have short hair or hair done up.  You won't see many variations unless I change one for a special party or special event.

You just have to play a lot, play smart and be willing to spend some money.  You can do it without that, but it is slower.

Also remember that some people have been playing for almost a year in the soft launch "beta" period.

I have  12 players on my friends list (some of them are also active here) that are level 40 and 8 more friends that are level 35+

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (676 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I'm a real player.  I'm level 40 and Toast of the Town.  My house is large and full of stuff, including quite a lot of sim cash stuff.  You won't see much regular clothes on my sims.  My girls are all superheros  or wear fairy costumes (from Izzy).  My boys are all wear super hero suits (from Izzy) or speedos (from the hot tub event).  All of my boy sims have very short hair and my girls either have short hair or hair done up.  You won't see many variations unless I change one for a special party or special event.

You just have to play a lot, play smart and be willing to spend some money.  You can do it without that, but it is slower.

Also remember that some people have been playing for almost a year in the soft launch "beta" period.

I have  12 players on my friends list (some of them are also active here) that are level 40 and 8 more friends that are level 35+

Message 2 of 6 (677 Views)

★ Guide

Oh right really forgot about that.. its because i see some yo*t*be video about how easily some1 got simoleons and simcash i got distracted. Thanks for the answer.

Message 3 of 6 (489 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
I started out with unbridled gusto and spent a lot of real $ on home and heirloom tickets, a luxury furniture set, a classy fashion set, and of course Sim Cash. I think I've plateaued though because my house and wardrobe is at a comfortable level. I don't really covet much more, at least not things I'm willing to spend real $ on. But, I guess every player's goal and collection style is different.

I have become a miser though. I do absolutely everything I can to earn Simoleans, Sim Cash, gems, and tickets. I RARELY spend Sim Cash, and only spend Simoleans on the daily to-do and land expansions.

@BlueWizardRob I'd really like to discuss economy and efficiency in another thread—how to optimize earnings and purchases!
Message 4 of 6 (445 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@VintageStarlette wrote:
I started out with unbridled gusto and spent a lot of real $ on home and heirloom tickets, a luxury furniture set, a classy fashion set, and of course Sim Cash. I think I've plateaued though because my house and wardrobe is at a comfortable level. I don't really covet much more, at least not things I'm willing to spend real $ on. But, I guess every player's goal and collection style is different.

I have become a miser though. I do absolutely everything I can to earn Simoleans, Sim Cash, gems, and tickets. I RARELY spend Sim Cash, and only spend Simoleans on the daily to-do and land expansions.

@BlueWizardRobI'd really like to discuss economy and efficiency in another thread—how to optimize earnings and purchases!

I too have dramatically slowed my spending, partly because loot box style rewards really irritate me and partly because I have most things I really want but mostly because of the stupid item limit for houses and the limit on Izzy's creations.  I have nothing to spend on that I really want except for the minuscule chance at a randomized loot box.

I'm up for an efficiency/economy discussion.  It's really simple, I apply real world economics to the in game decisions.

Message 5 of 6 (428 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@BlueWizardRob Unless you beat me to it, I'll start an economics thread this evening after supper. I'm excited about swapping notes on that!
Message 6 of 6 (423 Views)